1,2,3, Caught'Cha! 2/2

Megamo and Nemesis walked into the very large isolated beach home once the limo driver pulled up to the drive way and let them out, bringing their belongings in without asking for help. The inside the place was filled with traditional cultural things passed down from every generation the Saikou family has been in from the smallest things such as the style of the walls and carpet all the way to the more well known pieces like the large Nodachi hanging above the no dead fireplace to show pride of the family name along with the story of how the young man's great great grandfather saved a brave man from his own self-hating demons and getting that sword as a thank you from the man. 
Indeed, the Saikou family seem to be greatly respected in any situation.
Down the long and neatly done traditional hallway the two walked along side each other to the end towards a door that leads to the massive balcony where Saisho Saikou sits in his wheelchair with some lawyers standing beside him. 

The moment the two saw that there must be some legal matters in hand a wave of worry rushed over them of what might happen, but they remained stone face as they walked on over to the three gentlemen. 
Saisho looked to his left to the open view of forest trees and a view of the beach not too far from here, sucking in a soft gasply breath of that sea salt scent mixed with fresh pine from up high and slowly breathed out calmly, "The view is beautiful, is it not?" Everyone looked over at the view like the old man pushing pass 90 years old like a champ.
It is a nice view...
But Megamo and Nemesis knows he didn't invite them over during summer break just to see a beautiful view like this and simply chat about it. 

"Grandfather, if you do not mind if I sound rude in any way, would you please mind telling us why you have summoned us here today after your sudden call?" The young fair hair man asked calmly and respectively as he was taught how to speak towards the last remaining eldest Saikou family member since he was a child.
The old man smiled softly, not removing his old silver eyes that seem now have trouble focusing on certain tasks nowadays, and spoke in slow and steady breaths as if he's focusing more on how to speak and breath at the same time than anything else he can do, "As you know I am not as young as I used to be when I created the Saikou Corporation with my bare hands and wits at the age of 18 years old, my health as slowly going weaker by the passing days and nights. I accepted that fact alone. But I do have only a view request for you two," 

The two teens looked at each other before looking back at the, surprisingly, calm man before them and accepting to listen on what his requests are
"First, I want to at least speak to both my children before my passing. There has always been a large grudge wadge between us ever since..." He paused, almost like he's rethinking his words that are already out in the open. No one dare speak up on what the old man meant by 'ever since', too worried on what might happen if one person do ask. 
After a moment or two, Saisho spoke once again, completely glaceing over that odd error no one knows yet, "Either way, I want to speak with Makoto and Kei at some point. Another request I have is to for you, Megamo, to invite your schoolmates the same day. Let them have some fun and so some words would be taken back finally." 

With each request the two nodded and agreed. However, the last one seems a bit too difficult to swallow and accept like the others... 
"And last but certainly not least, my final request is to witness you two be wed after your 18th birthday."

_____________________

"So, your family lives around here?" Ayano asked as her teacher as they walk back to the beach house with Osana and Monika from the small shop. Mido smiled softly down at her and nodded, "Technically, yes, the family who raised me lives around here."
Osana raised a brow at him.
"The family who raised you?"
"Yes. I don't talk much with family stuff since I don't really see much of a reason to. But as it is sound, I was indeed raised by a different family but despite that I keep my biological family's name. My real parents weren't really around to raise me well so a family of strangers in my opinion came to take care of me, and take care of me they did. If it wasn't for them, I have no idea where I would be now." He said with a soft and sweet smile as he explained his family situation.
All three teenage girls look at the 20-something adult male and smile softly with him.
There's just something about him being happy that makes you happy no matter what.