Overlapping Desires Part 4

Before I begin, here's a quiz you guys can take please. If it does work then let me know through email so I can send it better
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4l-XtZra0Haba_A9TWEuUs1bp8xC1M74yW5CVrn-zPOuCbA/viewform

Ayano sat on the bed with Natsuki, Sayori, Monika, and Yuri watching the newest episode of a show. She was just invited to this when Sayori stopped by her room on the way over to Natsuki's and Yuri's room. 
"So, you know Life Note, yes?" Natsuki asked before she chows down on the popcorn they made earlier just for this. Ayano simply nodded and looked forward at the screen again. "Yeah. I've watched some episodes here and there and my friends had the comics-" "Manga. Comics are merely pictures books of sound effects and average white blow out in America and where ever comics are made while manga is a much better choice since the line work, the art style, and the word fonts along with setting and feelings are a complete gamble of the reader and their preference. Also, comics has much fewer words to show the art off as manga shows equal art and the beauty of word choices within each page that'll build off the aura the story line or arc can easily hold."

Ayano simply blinked slowly in surprise. She never seen anyone so worked up over something small like besides Gema and some other quote on quote "nerds and geeks". 

Yuri giggled some at her friends super pride on the things she desired and love most of all, which caused the shortest girl of the bunch to blush and look away in embarrassment. But of what? Or maybe...who..?

"Shh! It's starting." Sayori said with a small giggle, her index finger stretched straight and towards the TV with the normal Life Note semi dark yet interesting beautiful opening with equal feeling music that just dives you in incidentally. 
After the opening it starts off with Yamiko debating her decision on being the holder of the Life Notebook and it's power that gets strong each day. Each name she writes. Each order she puts on the pages with ink. Each order that carries out. With each drop of blood that spill...

Since Life Note came out in bookstores and soon aired it's very first episode on their first season, Ayano always felt connected with Yamiko.
Maybe it's the style.
Maybe it's the feeling around the show.
Maybe it's the desire of good but with the cost of something bad.
But whatever it is, Ayano does feel as if she would be normal in Yamiko's shoes. The constant feeling of death looming around every corner and on your back like chains, the paranoia that you'll fail and being more afraid of that than being caught, the doubt you feel everyday before pressing repeat. 

~

Osana paced back and forth in the balcony of her room, enjoying the semi cold air of the night wrapped around her like a coat or a blanket as her breath reveals itself only for a moment through grey like fog. She seemed upset and worried, more worried than she has ever been before.
"Okay Osana, you have to do this. You need to do this. You've laid hints out and you may never get a chance to say it. It will never be like the last times." She said to herself, slowly as her mind wandered in different routes her pacing quickens as well. "What if she doesn't accept how I feel? What if she ends up hating me? What if she tells people about it? No way! She would never do that to me, we're friends after all. But...would we still be friends after this?"

It was almost perfect timing as Ayano walked outside for a nice walk around the lake some while curfew is still a while away and the night is fresh. Quickly putting on her shoes, the tsundere rushed out as fast as she can to catch up with her. 

"Hey Ayano!" She called out as she jogged over, not wanting to seem like she was ran after her and also waiting for her at all but also make sure it didn't look like she just wanted to hang out since she was by herself. Ayano stopped and smiled at Osana when she was by her side like usual since she got out of the hospital.