The Sinner Of Daylight

Do any of you have ideas on who shall Ayano lend a heart to the most? 
Let me know here.

Have fun with the chapter~

Osana poked her head into the Occult Club room, seeing that it's closed. "Hmm..." She looked around the halls before spotting a student near the fountains, making her way towards him. "Excuse me," She managed to get the boy's attention for a second, "Why is the Occult Club empty and closed?" The boy wiped his mouth with his sleeve when water dripped down. "The club leader hasn't shown up at all to do activities so they're closing it up until she comes back or the club is shut down completely." He replied before catching up to his friends, walking away from Osana. 
She rest her finger on her chin, thinking on what Shin said to her a long while ago.
"Well... I guess what he said doesn't apply anymore since she's not at school."

Outside of the school's sports field, Aso leaned onto the bleachers some, his leg still cased up from the fall earlier. He grunted loudly, clearly annoyed, "I know he did it. Just why?" His mumbling and frustrated blind point fingering made him so distracted that he never heard or saw someone coming towards him from behind.
The moment he did though, it was too late.
Aso let out a loud scream when the person jumped on him with a giggle.

Akane giggled when she stepped back. "Hello Aso-tan." She chimed pretty like as she fixes her hair. The club leader stood there frozen from the sudden shock which he soon got over when he asked, "What the hell?!" Which cause the pretty red haired girl to laugh. 
Most people don't know this but the two have been very good friends ever since they were littles.
It's a surprise, yes. 
But it taught them well that they have many things in common. 

Hey, so, this chapter is pretty short I know and I'm sorry. I've had a lot going on right now so I hope you guys can bare with me. 
Act one of this story will end soon in a great twist so don't you worry and it'll happen either on or after Valentine's Day.

Speaking of the day of love, do you guys have any songs you'd like to hear on a chapter revolved on your Yandere Simulator My Senpai OTP?
If so please so me the link to the song and your OTP and why you think the song is perfect. 
All ships will have their own chapters focusing on them