A/N

Hello my very wonderful creative little creeps and ghouls I am your one and only possed writer Raven-Chan(Kun) here~!
That's right, I ain't dead pitches. Whoever gets the joke without Googling it I give you a big hug and a rainbow cookie.

Now up for the serz here!

You guys are very sweet and waiting for the next update since I posted the sneak peek of the chapter. Sadly, I won't be able to focus on that right now because of 4 major challenges I need to do, plus I just recently graduated high school and getting a job at Comic-Con.
Now you all might be wonder, that's right: All you 123(HAHAhahahahahahaha!) amazing people who gave me so much love in support and maybe even more of you out there, what are these challenges?

First one which could be easy(hopefully) is that I'm going to be opening audio books and fanfiction reading on my Youtube page. As you know I posted my Youtube account a lot of times and I already gained 12 subs for just two videos of my friend goofing off when playing a zombie computer game. So the audio books could help you guys listen while reading My Senpai and maybe other stories by me or other authors that I love and memorized so you guys could actually either see my face or just hear my voice for once.

Another is actually hinted in the first announcement is that I'm writing some new fanfictions of Yandere Simulator~!
I will be writing one of one-shots of Ayano x the rivals or even rivals x rivals and all you guys have to do is comment and read the stories.
You guys can request certain themes, ships, storylines, etc. and I will write them down with a shout out to those who asked for them.

The second part of the announcement is another fanfic idea of a second generation Yandere Simulator. Either, and you're voting in this, Ayano marries all the rivals including Senpai, Budo, and Info-Chan and Nemesis and they have a big ol' poly/open love life with their many MANY kids OOOOooooooorr~! Ayano marries one person and the other rivals or other people she was shipped with marry someone else. Like for example is she marries Senpai, Megamo and Nemesis will get married. 
This is a idea I had for a while and the other plot idea of this fanfic would be like a one-shot thing which would be much easier to do but you know me...I like a challenge.

Third part(Not over yet!) is yet another fanfic of YS and it is in the universe of "What if Budo's dad and Ayano's mother got married?" No I'm doing the Citrus fanfic idea even though that might come in the future as a step sibling romance. This one is purly just a funny AF idea if Ayano and Budo were step siblings and how their daily lives would change. 

And now finally the last announcement of the moment is...
A contest~!

I know I know, "Another contest?!"
Well, this one is for real with a secrete prize which the winner will choose. Third and second place will get secrete awards too so don't worry! 
The contest is a Yandere Simulator fanfiction contest that has to be 1 to 3 or 4 chapters long with whoever ship you choose and only one or two people will claim the fanfiction theme I am typing down bellow now:

Pure Romance

Romeo and Juliet universe

Alternate Universe

Discorded Universe

Genderbend

Internet star

Stripper AU

Idol! AU

Coffee Shop AU

Casual Affair

Kidnapping

Depressed

Hurt/Comfort

If Only

Haunted

The one that got away

Bar AU

20's

50's

70's -80's

War

Suicide/Sudden Death

Acting

Music

Collage

Movie Themed(your pick on which movie)

Book theme(Like Lolita, Alice in Wonder/Through the Looking Glass, Mice and Men, etc.)

Witch Trails

Artist(your choice)

Ballet

Spies

Reverse

Long Lost Love

Texting/sexting

Song/Music themed(based off a song of music piece)

Family

Aftermath

If you dislike your choice you could trade with the person if they want to trade. Send me the link of the fanfic either here on my Wattpad account with private message or the comments or if that's too difficult for you you guys can send it to my Youtube or Devienart account as I has linked many times. Have fun~!

Oh yeah! Someone tagged me and I have no idea what the questions are, someone help me. BYE!