100 hearts be flying

What do you guys want a Ayano x Taro/Ayano x Budo/Budo x Taro fanfic?

Akane giggled when she stepped back. "Hello Aso-tan." She chimed pretty like as she fixes her hair. The club leader stood there frozen from the sudden shock which he soon got over when he asked, "What the hell?!" Which cause the pretty red haired girl to laugh.

Most people don't know this but the two have been very good friends ever since they were littles.
It's a surprise, yes.
But it taught them well that they have many things in common. 

"What's up with you anyway? You don't usually come to see me." He asked, keeping his voice down when students jogged pass in the track behind him. Akane's eyes dimmed some as her pretty smile fades as well to a small frown. 
Aso's blue eyes widen when he heard that came out of her mouth, quickly hugging the girl before him, a reason no one who noticed from the area who looked over.

~

Info-Chan walked over to a area of the roof, by the railings, towards a girl standing there staring as students leave the school. 
"Nemi?" She called out, almost sounding like a whisper of disbelief. In return, Nemesis turned her head to look at her with her pretty mysterious crimson eyes. The two girls stared at each other for a moment before Nemesis snarled some and started to walk around her. 

"Wait hold on Nemi--" "Don't call me that. You ruined everything that caused you to remaining calling me that stupid name." "Fine, Nemesis, can't we just talk for a moment." "No. Go away!" 
Info-Chan finally got mad and grabbed the girl's wrist with a shout, "Just meet me in the usual place we used to go okay?!"

 . . .

A few days passed since everything that happened and everyone was getting their ideas of the three day long festival - Lots of club activities, lots of fun between fans and such, and of course lots of excitement of the upcoming weekend and the festival the next day in school. - But no one was as excited as Osana herself as she gets ready on planning her special date tomorrow morning.