Invisible Hearts(2/3)

Info-Chan eat some chips she took from the vending machines as she types up a new article, doing the same typing for a minute before backspacing it again like she has been doing for a bit now. She rest her head in between her palms and sighed once more, her eyes lightening up some at a text from the one and only Ayano Aishi. 

Hey
Missed me already? ;)
I barley even see you at school alone you know. I need a favor.

Of course she does... She thought before going back to reply: 
Okay shoot
Well, I need some bleach
Are you finally gonna burn a student?
No, pictures. 

Info-Chan raised a eyebrow some, but still got one of the bleach bottles hidden under her desk ready for her friend. "Hmm..." 
Pictures?
Yeah. I want to burn pictures
What kind of pictures?
. . .
Come on tell me! Pweeease?? 
Weirdo
Stalker :p
Fine. Pictures of Senpai.
Did something happen?
I said I don't want to talk about it.

Though she blocked it out of the conversation now, it was clear something was bugging Ayano. She spent months picking the right pictures letting alone getting them. So it's obvious this is a odd thing indeed. She thought on what can be bothering her friend, but luckily she doesn't need to push her any further as she looked at Taro Yamada walking out of the school from the cameras. 

Taro put a bag of garbage into the dumpster after clean up with the teachers, turning around to see Info-Chan standing by him. "Um...Hey." He said, almost nervous like as she walks over at him. 
Without much warning, she cornered him with both hands hitting the wall by them on both side of his head to block him from leaving. "Let me make this clean, I love her. A single tear is like a knife in the back. I honestly should hate her for making me weak but that's what makes every moment of her being happy is worth for me. I will ask you to try and fix whatever you caused or else I'll have you in that dumpster."