A CookieCuter chapter

Osoro walked into the Cooking Club room after school was over and done with for the day and for the free day. Amai said she had a special treat for him in the room if he actually comes. 
Not that he wanted a treat but he did need to see the small baker for a much different reason than cookies and Ayano.

Before the tough man could even grab the doors, the doors slide open fast and revealed the one and only Amai standing on the other side in her usual apron which was covered in flour and some sauces like always. Her eyes were bright, just as bright as her sweet coated smile, her cheeks flushed due to her happy mode. 
"Osoro-Kun, you're here. I'm glad. Come in come in, I'll show you your treat." She cheered, a cute unforgettable giggle echoed in the man's ears. 
Before he could speak, he was pulled in by the small girl who's strength was very shocking for her height. 
The club room was filled with the sweet smell of octodogs, cake, sugar, fried rice, and so much more that you won't smell good stuff in any place. Homes even.

Amai giggles once again and went out of Osoro's view after she sat him down at the table. After a while, the smaller girl sat across from him and places a bento box in front of him

"Happy birthday, Osoro-Kun~!" Amai giggled as she put a small cake by the bento with 17 black candles on the top

"Happy birthday, Osoro-Kun~!" Amai giggled as she put a small cake by the bento with 17 black candles on the top. Osoro's eyes widen at the kind gestured, and also that he never tells anyone his birthday since there's really no need to celebrate it, but he soon smiled at the thought that there is someone who cares for him.

The two soon started eating together in peace, small chats here and there, and small sips of soda the two enjoyed. It was truly a wonderful birthday the rebel had in a long time