Creeps and Ghouls and Blood?!

(Voice of this video is either Info-Chan or Oka or even Ayano)

Ayano walked to her seat of the classroom, between Kokona and Osana like everyday. Today was a bit different since there isn't that much students in class today, even Ayano was stunned at this. Mr. Mido walked into the class and sat on his desk like he always do, but this time with a big ol' grin that spreed across his face to ear to ear. "Good morning class. I will be your sub today. So please pay close focus on me K~" He said with his grin, making most girl(and boy) students blush. Taro rolled his eyes in secrete as he slowly started to start on his class work and blocked out every voice the teacher was speaking. He really doesn't have the time to listen to stuff he already knows, never mind the fact that it's from THIS guy. He never teaches him anything new, he just flirts. Flirts... Taro's black eyes drifted towards Ayano Aishi's seat, watching as the teacher walks towards her to eyeball her breast and acting like he's just staring at her work. He bared his teeth and slowly gripped his pencil as if it was Mido's neck. He slowly released the pencil once he realized what he's doing. Was he really imaging what he would do to his own teacher? Over some girl? No...Not some girl...Ayano Aishi. She isn't just some girl, not to him...not to anyone. She's like a Cherry Blossom, blooming under the summer heat as he beauty bloomed from the sunlight since day one. Her expression had change since the first day of the school year. She was once an empty doll with those dull black glass like eyes and tried to act like normal people, now she's a woman who smiles purely now...Who laughs at jokes...Who whimpers only a little bit when she scrapped her knees when falling...Who Taro--No. Everyone loves. His thoughts were soon cut off once he had heard the Headmaster of the school speak up from the speakers; "Hello students. This is the school's Headmaster. As a reminder, we will be hosting our Halloween Festival on Halloween night like we always do every year. But remember to be very careful since there has been some murders going on since the start of the school year." The Halloween Festival... Ayano thought as she worked with the teacher's eyes on her.