|*Happy Lil' Tune*|(3)

Okay, in the comments, name your anime/game crushes throughout your years with the age and then I'll tell mine in my next chapter

"...I'm moving..."

Ayano stood there, eyes widen like the setting sun above them.
"Wh...What...?"
"My grandparents are my family and they found a much nicer and calmer place in Shisuta Town so I have to move with them around the end of this semester and the beginning of summer...I just really wanted to tell you in person and also..." Ayano tilted her head some when she watches basically the strongest male she ever met in school fumble with her hands in shyness.
Budo finally looked Ayano in the eyes, a deep breath sucked into his lungs yet his cheeks still seem pink in a way beside the sun set's colors that flutters across the area, his voice deep and censure as he speaks, "I want to take this moment to go straight and say what needs to be said in case I never see you again. Ayano Aishi-San, I love you! I've always been in love with you for such a long time. I love you enough that I wanted you to be happy, so happy that even if it's not with me in the end I'll be okay with it."
Ayano stared at her Budo-Senpai, blush spread all across her face as her heart fluttered in her chest. "B-Budo-Senpai..." She whispered, her voice barely there due to the shock of this confession by someone she would've never guessed loves her. Her surprise was even more up when the same man took her shoulders and gracefully pressed his firm yet soft and gentle lips against hers, feeling his breath tickle her face some when their lips locked in a sweet and innocent embrace. 
Their hearts beats in sync as Ayano slowly relaxes into the kiss's warmth and comfort while her hands gentle rest upon his strong shoulders. 

. . . 

Kokona giggled at a joke told by Saki, Ayano giggling some too as she walks along side them. "I heard you went and saw the Sakuras with Budo Masuta yesterday." Said Saki with a small giggle. Ayano's face flushed some but remained a small pleasent smile. "Yes. Yes I did. And it was nice." 

Sorry if this is much shorter than usual. I'm running on zero(0) sleep and I am busy this weekend sooooo. . . . Yeah! Happy Easter if you celebrate it~!