You're Just Like Me(Preview)

Who are the people in the text message above?
They'll be a big deal in the end of Act 2~

Kocho rubbed his tired eyes behind his glasses as he walks out of the school with some other staff members when the school was closed for the day. Genka looked over at the headmaster beside her while they walk along side each other to the parking lot area, she can easily sense he's tired and depressed like always. "Are you alright Headmaster Shuyona?" She asked when they got to his car. The older man just simply sighed and looked at the young woman who's a splitting image of her mother that was the councilor like her back in the late 80's and mid 90's, before speaking his request, "I want you to bring that Ayano Aishi girl to my office sometime tomorrow. There's something I'd like to discuss with her."

That was yesterday, Ayano didn't arrive the next day in school like people were expecting her to be. Obviously no one know about what happened with Ayano and her dad so no one knew that she was not at school due to her resting the whole day. 

"Mom, I'm sure I'm fine." Said Ayano when her mother forced her into a comfortable outfit after a nice bath. Ryoba shook her head while her tongue makes a clicking tsk tsk sound as she gently combs my damn hair, "You may seen fine but you deserve a good rest at home since you've been overworking a lot in school and such. I don't want you to get sick because of it."