Lemon Creams

Do you guys like theories? Is there any theories of YanSim I should know or any you could make up on the top of your head with this story?

It can be anything from who has a bigger chance of being with someone or mental disorders or even who has a life of lies. 

Akademi High School seemed so calm and quiet today with the birds chirping and the students all doing their normal routes like usual. The classes were easier since it's almost done of the school year, club leaders and vice club leaders work hard as usual for their upcoming meeting the end of the week along with their club activities throughout this entire week and the upcoming end of the year Culture Festival.

Nothing can destroy this wonderful peace and quiet of a rare natural calm day. 

A student run down the halls screaming her head off, which of course peeked the interest in so many by standers to follow the start of this student's sudden frantic behavior. But no one was expecting to find a club room to be overflowed with some weird purple bubbly ooze that seeps through the cracks of the shut door.
Though it was sticky and seems to a pain in the ass to clean up, with everything that is happening by the end of these two weeks, it did make the whole school quiet nice like lavender. 
But Megamo was still not so pleased upon seeing this mess himself as his eyebrows knitted together in a harmful frown that twitches at some seconds in pure frustration just like his time and anger. "Kaga Kusha!"

The said club leader slowly raised up from the mess inside along with his other club members, a stupid wide grin across his face though there was slight chance of him or anyone else to possibly die from whatever the hell they were doing.
Ayano peeked over Megamo's shoulder on her toes, not noticing the tense body poster and flushed face of the male before her, and stared at the stereotypical mad scientist on the floor covered head to two in purple paste like mess. "W...What are you doing Aishi?" Megamo asked as he takes a step away from her, nearly making her fall in the purple stuff like the fallen Science Club. Ayano looked up at him, her eyes almost mad for the sudden move away even though she wasn't leaning on him much. "I was just checking what the fuss was about. You shouldn't be mad at Kaga-San since he is doing what the club is suppose to do; Try new science related things and learn from their mistakes so that can be better another time." She explained while she helped the club members up carefully. 

Some students look back at the President with the wondering thought of what he'll say next to the girl he often buts heads with over everything.
Heck, they could probably argue over one of their breathing! But Megamo doesn't do much but stare at her. Not in the typical 'I'm-the-boss-so-listen-to-me' stare but a more softer stare with those silver eyes of his, it's honestly a stare that makes a bunch of people mentally swoon...
But not Ayano. 
Just before she could continue to speak, the bell rang which signaled that lunch as begun. Students began to walk away from the area while Ayano quickly walked pass Megamo to the stair well, of course he stopped her right when she was on the first step down. 
"Where are you going?"
"I'm going home to eat lunch. Is that not allowed anymore?"
"It's allowed but I'd like you to give me a reason why you should leave."
Ayano sighed and turned to face the boy and said with a calm and stern voice, "I promised someone I'd eat at home with them since it's important." Though he shouldn't believe her in case it was a lie, Megamo found himself to lose his track of thought. "Fine. But as a returned favor you must come by the Council room after school."

Ayano tilted her head to the side a bit, honestly giving off a more cute factor than a question look. 

Before Megamo was able to explain, he noticed that she already gone and possibly already left the school grounds. Damn, that lunch must be important. He thought as he went to the Martial Arts Club room to speak with the club leader that will be leaving.
Budo clearly can't run the Martial Arts Club from so far away so he has to pass the club down to someone of his choosing like the previous club leader did for him. This leader has to be strong, passionate of the club, and above all able to have the role of club leader with no stress whatsoever. 
But Budo has yet to chose anyone that fits that style. 

Meanwhile back with Ayano; 

As she walks into her home, she made sure the police men who have been making sure Osana and Oka and her are safe to and from home 24/7 are no where to be found. 
Ayano tucked her shoes away and headed up to the usually hidden guest room between the bathroom and staircase, as she opens the door as stares at Musume who's simply drying her hair with a towel and has successfully changed into much comfier clothes than before. 
That's right, after that rainy day Ayano has been taking care of Musume. Ryoba as well after they both heard how Musume was kidnapped and tortured in such a way. They don't know who did the horrible things to the rich girl nor do they possibly know how she manage to escape but here she is: Alive and slowly getting better from the traumatic moment of her disappearance. 

(Should I do a POV? ....Yeah.)

Ayano' POV:

I placed the glass of water on the night stand before helping redoing the bandages on Musume's inured arm. Honestly looking at such pain on someone's body breaks my heart in a way even if the person is agreeably not a good person all the time. "Thanks Ayano-Chan..." She said, her voice even sound a lot better than before. 
I just nodded, not knowing what to say at this moment in time as she sits in front of me in such a state, better or not.