Midnight Encounters of Flesh and Blood(Preview)

Ryoba laid out a bowl of rice and pork in front of Ayano as her daughter sat down at the table in the morning after arriving home early from the Hakone trip. 
"It's good the doctors said you hardly had any broken bones or bruises, just some scratches and a scrapped up knee." The mother spoke kindly as she turned her back to wash the previous dishes in the kitchen sink, her daughter eating her meal with a small "Mhm" and sipping her juice. She couldn't help but think about that night with all that happened... I hope Osana and Oka are okay... She thought as she sips the cold refreshing glass of orange juice. 

Her father has already left to go to work early in the morning, something she began to be used to by now, Ryoba as well after being married to him for so many years. It's actually their anniversary today.

"What are you and dad's plans tonight?" Ayano asked with a sweet smile towards her loving and loyal mother.  Ryoba smiled softly and glanced over at the photo of her and her true love on their wedding day, replying her daughter's answer, "Most likely having dinner and watching Mangetsu no Kuchizuke."
Ayano glances over at the clock before leaving to meet up with Osana and Oka for school. Since the trip began, to whoever were unable to go on the trip, the school remained open for those students and staff to have something to do while everyone else is spending their days in Hakone. 
It's not like anyone can disagree though, the three girls along with other students who were unable to go on the trip are able to be ready for quizzes in a week from now. So, win win either way for any group of students on where they're at. 

Ayano could see Osana standing by a light on the street, tapping her foot on the concrete with her hands on her hips like usual. She let out a small giggle as she makes it to her, Osana quickly locking eyes with her and blush on her cheeks as she stuttered her morning greetings. 
"Morning to you Osana." Ayano said with a cute giggle before walking along side her friend.