Crimson Notes & ...You??

On Twitter I asked a poll of what place would be a nice place after a movie date: I didn't get much. (BTW: Please follow me on Twitter I'm lonely)
But the options were:

A Amusement Park

A Cafe

Normal House Hangout

So I thought in case no one saw that I would do polls here~!
So yeah, I don't think you need a Twitter account to click on my polls, I do them once and a while though so you might want a account just to be up to date with the polls.
The next one will be about Japanese fashion. 

Also, before I leave you to read on to the chapter, I would like to state that this month is the month of Valentines Day so I only have a few options and would like to see what you guys might like for that special day cause yes my single butt is writing on that day instead of having a romantic moment.

Would you all like;
Osana's and Ayano's cute date to be posted on that special day?
A character backstory/daily life chapter(Your pick of whom)?
Another Epic Rap Battle Of Akademi?
Writing Contest Winners Announcement?
Or a special twist during the end of the festival?

So yeah, comment here. I'm also planning on creating some V-Day YS theme cards for those who want them. They are about $1 each and they'll only be out until Feb. 15th - 1:00 am until next year.

Now enjoy the story~!

Muja(o) walked back into the school's nurses office after she ran a quick errand for one of the teachers. For some reason she's always seem so busy since she began working here, always being called out to help certain students and simply buying other staff's lunch. Even though no one knows why she does it, it makes even more sense of who's telling her to be on her best game: The Head Master of the school. 
It was like she was his little errand dog when he says something she goes.

But even after all these errands, it was clear something - Like always - was on the nurse's mind.

Muja's pink hair was down today which is normal for certain days as she always switches genders but her hair was also a huge mess with strains sticking out randomly, her usually bright bubbly pink eyes were dull and fixed on something which no one can see but her, her once happy hop in her step was gone as she now moves around normally. 
She look like she haven't slept in years! (Me)

The other nurses and staff had noticed and tried to help her out but she always brushed them off with a very real looking fake smile and just say, "I'm fine really. Just a bit tired. I'll back to normal before you know it." 
But it's almost feels like everyone knew she was lying but never dare press on and just leave it as that.

Mido softly tapped a large stack of papers on Muja's head as he stuck up on her from behind. "You're over working yourself. Go home early." He stated, his dark red eyes focused on his only real friend in this building. The nurse sniffed and rubbed her head where he tapped her. "Mido Sam~Ma you're mean..." She whined with a playful pout which actually caused the the substitute teacher to chuckle a bit. "Maybe I am, Muja Baka~San." Muja pouted more and lightly punched him in the chest once she heard his embarrassing nickname to her since they first became friends. 
The handsome older man looked down at her some, this time more serious than he usually should be being a teacher for high school students after all.
"..It's coming up isn't it."
"W-What is...?"
"The day where he first hurt you."
The two remained silent for a minute before Muja let out a quiet sniffle and Mido strokes the top of her head in a comforting manner like she was a tiny child or a sibling of his own. Again after a small bit of silence of the two young adults simply standing there, Mido spoke out, "I'm here to help you go through it like every year since we met. And I know how; Us at Akihabara with some Saki and ramen along with some cheesy action movies and karaoke where we can sing as loud as we can like we did when we were a pair of drunk and weird 16 year olds." Muja giggled and wiped her teary eyes some with her palms. "I'd like that." 

Mido smiled and strokes the girl's soft and slight round cheek with his palm and thumb. 

At that moment the nurses' office door opened and a student rushed in with a worried expression. "Help! I think a student is going to die!"

~

Indeed, a student might've died if it weren't for the nurses helping him out from the bottom of the stairs. 
Aso Rito gritted his teeth hard in pain from his ankle from the pretty large fall, his skin down there all bruised and horribly dislocated. "I swear someone pushed me!" He shouted once again before he yelped in pain when Muja injected a numbing needing into his ankle. "Now why would anyone do that? Besides, you're lucky Kizano Sunbou saw you trip and fall and reported it to us. You could've really hurt you leg really badly and possibly would've cause death to arrive early for you." One of the nurse stated as she bandaged his hurt ankle. 
The sports club leader looked over at Kizano who was standing by the door way with other worried students, seeing his soft smirk that made his blood boil hard and fast in rage. I know he did it! He thought, gritting his teeth more in more of anger than pain. 

Kizano slowly slipped away from the crowd, his smile appear on his lips once he was able to without anyone questioning him. He walked his way to the theater room, his hands in his pockets as he walks and his lips making a whistling tune. 

Tsuruzo looked up at the club leader as he walked in, guilt painted all over his face. Kizano knelt down beside him and tucked a purple curl behind his ear. "No don't you cry Tsuruzo," He spoke softly as he look at the slightly younger boy. "You did well."