You're Just(Not)Like Me...

Wait until the very end to see the reason this video was uploaded...

Osana stared at her reflection in the school's bathroom mirror, classes was already done completely so not much people will be bugging her. She ran her long fingers through her bangs, shifting them to a side to see what's a much better look than before, her eyes so focused on the young girl staring back at her she didn't even notice someone walking pass the bathrooms' open door. 
The figure walked down the hall and up the stairs that lead to the roof top, no one even noticing them in the slightest even as they run pass some students. Up on the roof the unknown figure lingered away from those who wander around above the school or simply stay there to think with no one to bug or worry them, they shifted around until they made it to a corner of the end of the roof where the fan machine is...Where Saki Miyu stands alone with a small envelope in her hands and a cute small smile on her face. 

. . . 

Ryoba finished cutting up some carrots in the kitchen, the TV playing the news on in the living room as the noise goes in around nearby areas of the home and the pleasant smell of soup cooking on the stove filling the enclosed kitchen. She hums softly as she scrapes the chopped carrots into the yellowish brownish colored soup in the iron pot and closed the lid with the matching top, the smell slowly disappearing from her nose, before slowly turning to face the News anchor talking about events that happened in Tokyo earlier today. 
"Yet another missing kid case? How depressing..." She mumbled softly to herself as her pretty black eyes watched the TV screen as it talks about a different student from a different school a little while away from town, she honestly does feel bad about this case as it reminds her of someone important in her life...Or once was important in her life...

RIIING~ RIIIIIIIING~

Ryoba looked over at the house phone and answered it even when she saw the unknown number. 
"Hello?"
"Hello Ryoba Aishi."
Oh God...that voice... The grown woman froze in her place, her free hand twitching slightly as her heart races through her veins underneath her cold milky white flesh, her breathing quickened slightly but not enough to be heard to the person on the other line. 
"It's been a while, hasn't it? Since we last talked. I heard word from the street your husband left you and your daughter behind like nothing." Said the stranger, almost as if they can feel her fear just by through the phone's waves. Ryoba quickly locked her doors and windows before grabbing a hold of the biggest kitchen knife she can reach at this very moment. "How did you get my number?" She hissed into the phone. She could hear the person chuckle softly on the other end, "Oh Ryoba, the same as before. I merely want to talk with you again tomorrow. You know the place." And with that, the call ended wither Ryoba wanted it to or not. 

Okay, so the video from above is actually my story...

A while back ANGELilyworks(if it's not spelled right sorry) posted a video discussing how she was going to do a Manga Illustration about people's school stories. I was the first actual story.
So 'Chad' was this guy I was introduced to during my late junior year while he was a senior and, during this time my closest friends either moved away or decided I wasn't fun anymore and ditched me so I thought 'Chad' was a good friend to me.

I, of course, was wrong.

When he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes he quickly begged for us to be a secret. Reason; My parents are overprotective. Yeah, pretty much his major excuse.
My parents are indeed protective of me in so many levels to the point it hurts like Hell, and they didn't like the idea of me dating anyone in the slightest unless they know the person very well and thought they say they don'y care if I'm Bi-sexual they show signs of mostly wanting me to date a boy instead of anyone else. So Chad's words were reasonable for the most part.
Even when our so called 'relationship' was a secret, he would get pissed off over me being around too many people(Including people who either I liked in the past or they liked me in the past. This was also a rule for my online friends or friends I chat with since they're far away), or if I didn't answer his text/calls/messages/etc. the typical behavior of a manipulator.

Slowly his "love" towards me began to get... physical... as he would 'accidentally' rub my leg or touch my chest and butt. 
I was clearly not okay with this and luckily explained how I felt, which he would then said he was sorry but still do it. He also used to use my insecurity as a major pawn to use me as a puppet;
Send me a picture, you're beautiful
Don't dress up for anyone else but me
Quite acting like a slut
These are just a few examples that are taken with that context of this guy using my insecurity as a way to make me feel special or like shit;
Asking to send a 'picture', not liking when I wear something cute or even make-up, or if I joke about my sexuality or complement someone...I felt alone basically at the while of this 'dating', but honestly without it happening I wouldn't be able to finally now see all the red flags in future relationships wither it's romantic or professional or friendly or even family wise. 
And yes, I broke up with him.

And yes, he was also cheating on me while also doing the same things he did to me to the girl.

The video already basically covered what I said when talking about this story but I just thought I'd give you guys the basics of this so called 'relationship' with the guy.
And one thing is for certain this actually isn't the last time I saw Chad.
I Tweeted this video once when it was out and that's how Chad ended up Tweeting me due to the artist linking my channel in the description so he basically found me through the video.
The Tweet was asking if we could talk so I agreed due to wanting to speak with him about our old 'relationship'
He kept complementing me, saying I looked cuter with short hair and how I was the best girlfriend he ever had, up until I finally cut him off and demanded he explain why he treated me and Lord knows how many other girls in that way and you wanna guess what he said?

Go ahead, guess.

He said, in a tone like he thought I'd believe him, "Oh. I was just testing you guys in case you were in a real relationship with a jerk guy. You were my favorite since he didn't do much of what I said"

Let that sink in, he said all that with a straight face and in a tone that he thought I would drop everything and beg to date him again!
I, like any sane person would, ignored him completely now and luckily haven't heard him since.