Why haven't I updated?(A/N)

Hey guys...So, I'm sorry for not updating sooner or a lot more. I did promise a bunch of you guys that I'll finish this fanfic before March and yet I'm being stuck with things on life; I still have my final school year and thus leads a bunch of things to be done, videos or musics for chapters, updates on the game, etc. etc. it's been getting really hard to focused on the story even though I REALLY want to do the ideas I've been having...

There is also the role playing in the comments

As much as I enjoy you guys role playing in the comments, which in all honestly made me laugh at first, it got way out of hand where people wouldn't stop adding more fuel to the fire where people just want to read the story and/or comment on it too. And that the role playing has nothing to do with the story at all.

I'm also going through some things mentally as you guys may not know. I am struggling with suicidal thoughts while I am trying to figure myself out, what I want to do, where I want to go, how am I going to get there, when I'm going to get there, why am I like this, and so forth.

I recently been taking up research on nonbinary and other stuff to discover who am I am. I know I'm bi and hate being called a girl, but being called a boy bugs me even more than that. That's why I liked to add Hanako and Muja(o) to be somewhat genderfluid and/or transgender in this story. And it doesn't help when prom is coming up real fast.

I also have been making other stories/fan fictions that are as good as this but no one gives a crap to give them a chance...And that kind of hurts me. It makes me feel like you guys just like me because of this story...

And I brought up that there are updates to the game I missed or I would've missed which caused great confusion in the story. Like this for example:

The game is moving faster than this story is and there are new characters being added and new methods. I like new characters but can't get their names since they haven't showed up in the Yandere Simulator's web page of characters. Whoever can give me the list of names with pictures of the newbies, I'd like that.

I love making this story, right down from the first chapter, but I really needed you all to know the reasons why I haven't been updating it at all and why I really need help but the comments gets lesser and lesser since I started asking for help...