{Magic}, [Charms], |Lust?|, Dating

Ayano sits across the table with her mother eating dinner like every night, the food delicious and tender like a perfect form of affection in food form, Ryoba's face have a sweet and pleasant smile across her glossy lips. "So, how was school today?" She asked her daughter before take a drink from her nearly icy cold water. Ayano simply shrugged and chewed her meat some. "It was alright I guess." "Just alright?" "Mhm. Just alright." 

Ryoba quietly stared at her daughter across the table, almost like half of the staring is she knows what's going on deep within the teenager's head. After all, doubt is normal for a teenage girl.
"Hey mom, can I wear that outfit you used to wear? The cute one you had on your first date with dad?" Ayano asked, her voice semi shaky like she just asked for a marriage consent. Ryoba was actually surprised by this sudden question. "Um..sure but may I ask what for?" She saw how Ayano looked away in a shy manner. 

"I-I want to borrow it...for this weekend..."

Earlier the day before in school

"Eh? You want me to go to the Sengoku Buyuden cafe with you?" Ayano asked the tall blond haired male who's in front of her. Osoro nodded with a straight face. "That's right. I was able to get enough money for a decent seating within the dumb place. I just thought you would like to go or somethin' this weekend." He mumbled, some blush on his cheeks like dusty clouds upon pale skies. Ayano blushed a bit and looked away from his small gaze. This position she's in with his hand next to her head on the solid wall while her entire body is pressed against it like a animal forced to stay still for it's owner. 
With a steady gulp of the lump stuck in her throat, she finally spoke her answer, "Actually Osoro-Kun, I'm going to the Hanami festival with Budo-Senpai this weekend. B-But I'm free the day after!" 
Osoro stared down at her some, almost studying her face like a test subject in class final exams. 

"Fine. But to make it up for making me wait a day for the cafe date you have to be extra cute. Even under the clothes." 

Ayano blushed hard at that statement, her body nearly shaking in both shock and embarrassment. "Y-Y-You can't be serious! That only means you want me to...want me t-to..." She tried to form the final words that sticks the sentence but she was physically unable to any of it. He couldn't actually mean for me to wear special undergarments! How would he even care about that let alone see them?! She thought, her eyes glaring back at him. Her blush grew more when she saw he was smirking down at her. 
"Oh, I do mean for you to wear cute panties and all that f*ckin' sexy shit. After all, if the night takes a different turn I want to be able to make you blush like crazy~" He whispered in her ear, gently running his tongue up her earlobe like a sneaky snake catching and marking their prey. Ayano physically froze in place, her face and her ears and even a little bit of her neck was completely red like a apple, her mouth was dry and unable to form a single sound. 

She was finally able to get away from not only Osoro but his other delinquents with her face still red, quickly rushing away towards the opposite direction, saying she'll think about what he said but will in fact go to him on that "date". 

~ 

Osoro waits outside the entrance to Senoku Buyuden, checking the time on his phone here and there whenever he gets impatient or bored. "Tsk. I should've known I'd be stood up." He muttered softly as he slowly straightened himself to leave. Just when he was about to turn a heel to walk away he saw Ayano walking down the sidewalk towards him. She indeed look so cute, her make up simple yet neat like a small puppet all dolled up for a performance, her hair done in two pigtails with cute white bows tied around tightly the beginnings of the little twin tails, and her outfit...It suits her well in a simple yet adorable style...

Ayano stopped next to Osoro and shuffled in a cutely shy manner

Ayano stopped next to Osoro and shuffled in a cutely shy manner. "H-Hey..." She said, barley a word loud enough to be heard, her cheek pink from either embarrassment, shyness, or maybe the spring heat that wraps around them like a harsh wave. 

Before Osoro could say a word about how she looks or to even take her hand, a arm wrapped around her shoulder and held her close. "Heya Shidesu, thanks for the meal today." Said Budo with a large grin. Osoro can almost feel everything around him shatter all around them like the broken mirror in his bedroom. 
"Ayano, why did you bring him along?" He finally asked after a moment of silence. Ayano gulped loudly, "I-I, um, thought I should since he never been here either and well I..." The two tough males look at the small girl compared to them, all her cuteness beginning to multiply due to her shyness. 

Dear Lord, this woman will kill us both by the end of the day. They both thought when Ayano covered her pink cheeks and turned away. 

. . . 

After eating tons of food the three started to walk around a near by park to lose all the feeling of bluntness from their guts full from all that food. Budo was slightly ahead of both Ayano and Osoro, which they didn't seem to mind since they can talk a little bit about the sudden switch of the day.
"So, did you invite him because you were worried I would do something?" Osoro asked randomly, a completely straight face even might we add, which took Ayano off guard for sure. "N-No! I just..." Ayano started before interrupted herself with a small sigh, "Budo-Senpai's moving away. I thought I could give him a good few weeks before he leaves for good." Osoro look at the black haired female some, believing her almost full heartily and right away.
"Ah. So that makes sense."
"You're not mad?"
The Delinquent leader look at her cute stare up at him - Her black eyes wide and shiny with pure innocent and wonder, her soft looking natural sweet pink lips parted in a slight way like a bird cocking it's beak for a morning call, her cheeks brush with a light shade of pink that makes a honey glow that can clearly only be shown by the innocent and purest of souls - his heart ache and fluttered just by looking at her.
He could simply get lost by those eyes. 
As if fearing of the risk of drowning in the black pools of water, he removed the gaze from his golden orbs down ahead of them. "No. I'm not mad." Is all he was able to say as they walk pass some people. 

One of the males of the small group looked back behind him in awe behind his dark eyes. "Young Master Shiki, are you alright?" Asked a woman dressed all nicely and such as she stared at the young man before her. The boy didn't move but stare after the three with wide eyes, slowly speaking as if in a trance, "I'm...fine...I just think, just maybe, there's something amazing about that girl."