A Few Tear Drops In Blood (FINAL)

I finally made it guys! YAAAAAY!!
Hope you guys enjoy it and look forward to the rest of the ships to come with all it's twists and turns. (Also, if you're not, follow me on Twitter- 
https://twitter.com/RavenDouglas6
-Every once and a while I'll post a poll or two that will concern about the chapters to come.)

Ayano curled up more in her covers as the morning sun rolls in through her window's slightly closed blinds. Yet another day to repeat the same thing over and over again until something changes. 
She didn't feel all too good at all for the first time in her life. What was it about? About the death of yet another classmate? That Osana still hasn't appeared in a while? To be honest...even Ayano doesn't know what bugs her so about this day. She just feels like nothing good will come...

All she even wants to do right now is be in bed and never wake up.
But that isn't a option in her parents' promise to finish a education and have a better life. 

Kia opened the bedroom door and peered in. "Oh Ayano baby~ Time to wake up." She calls in, her voice making her niece duck under the blankets and pillow with a groan. The middle aged woman place her hands on her round hips and walks over to the girl's bedside. With a serious tone she spoke again, "Didn't you hear me cutie. Wakey wakey, time to get up and go to school!" She grabbed the blankets and tries to pull them off of Ayano, who grabbed onto them to pull them back to her. 

"You have to get up or else you'll be late for school!"
"Let me sleep more!"
"No Ayano! Your education is important!"
"You can't make me get up Aunty Kia!"
"Try me!"

With that final word, Ayano sighed and gave in her her loud aunt and stood up - Her knees wobbling like a new born baby deer. Kia smiled in victory and left the room to get her niece's lunch ready. "Your bath is already prepared so wash up~" She called as she is walking farther and farther away from the room.
Ayano could go back to bed but the mode of nice dream land has long since drifted out of her reach. 
She got up and carefully stretched up and down to get her tired body awake more, her black tired eyes looking around the room she's too familiar with since her childhood. She never actually took time to look around her room like she did on her first day of Akademi or when she had no friends growing up - She never took a chance to just open her blinds, watch TV, place some computer games or write on some website, or even dug through her clothes and decided what to wear - It was like the only thing she ever did was wait and sleep and do nothing like a programmed doll. 

As she opened her bedroom blinds to let the sun in more, a nice tender warm feeling attacked her chest as she saw the nice clear sky with birds chirping and being together, it dined on her that she never once got a chance to have a nice day. And she...wished for it now..?

Where's her peaceful bike ride to school?

Her nice family photo by her bedside table?

Her yummy meal on the table when she arrived home from school?

Why am I thinking such things now? I have to get ready... She thought as she turned herself from the window, gathered her school uniform, and left the room invaded with sunlight and to the bathroom to start yet another day being the same. No matter what chances are made.

. . .

My senpaiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें