*-Tragedy will bring Closer-*

"But what if I never get over you?
What if I continue to wake up everyday of my f*cking life and want you so badly my bones shake so much that they feel like they're going to break?
What if I keep waiting for a call or a text or a sign of God that never comes?
What if you were the one...but I wasn't...?"

-Unknown.

Ayano rest her chin on her palm, carefully being able to balance her head's weight all throughout her upper arm as it prompt gently on her desk's cold smooth surface. Her eyes were tired looking and seems like living proof that she hasn't been in her body for a bit now. I wonder what's wrong... Many people who care for her wonder upon seeing her in such a state, but never get a answer from this shell of a dead girl as she spaces out and silently weeps. 
Everyone tried, and I mean everyone, but it's always the same.
It's like...she lost her emotions once again...

Can anyone help her?

. . . 

Genka looked at the many paper reports on her desk meanwhile checking her computer screen at recent emails from school staff members. She took a nice sip of her coffee as she reads a paper regarding medical papers of a certain student, mental and physical health, both from this year and something similar her mother wrote years ago. 
"Things are being a bit complex as of recently from the fire," She sighed, pinching between her tired eyes, "Deaths in and outside of school grounds getting more gruesome, shady stuff was going on behind people's backs, and not to mention all the ties it leads..." 

Her murmuring was interrupted when someone walked into the Councillor's office. Genka looked up and locked her brown eyes with Ayano's black ones, a teacher by her side. (Sadly no, not Mido)
"Can I help you?"
"Ayano Aishi seem to have disrupted my class by barging in, demanding to see Budo Masuta."
Ayano looked down some with a sigh as the Student Guidance Councillor allowed her to sit down in front of the desk and the teacher who escorted her walked out. "I'm actually surprised you'd be in my office, let alone do what you've just done. Now, what will you tell me about why you interrupted someone's class?" She asked, watching to see what the girl would say. Nothing. No whimper, nor a whine, not even a growl or annoyance filled sigh. Hell, she didn't even look at the woman before her instead her eyes remained focused on her knees. 

"The silent treatment I see? Don't play childish." 
Still nothing.
"Tell me why you wanted to talk to a student during class."
Nothing at all...
"This is your last warning, tell me why!"
"My dad left me okay?!"

Genka was taken a back from the sudden outburst when Ayano stood up from her chair and continued, "My mother has done everything to make my father happy and all of a sudden he decided to leave us?! He got up and walked right out of me and my mom's lives like it was the only thing he could cause talking would hurt him, I bet he didn't even want us as a family, who would? Who would want two women who are just...just...DIFFERENT?! So yeah, I went to Budo-Senpai's class to talk to him because he's my friend and I wanted to talk to someone about this because my mom is so heartbroken she spends the whole night crying like he's dead!"

Silence filled the room besides Ayano small pants and the clock ticking softly, the two stared at one another with wide eyes and wordless gap lips. 
It took Ayano a moment to realize what she said, and once she did she slowly sunk down to the chair again without saying another word. After a few more seconds of silence, Genka spoke, "I...I see. I'm sorry that's happening at home, to you and your mother. Family separation is never easy..." She muttered the last part, her tone making it sound like she knows that pain all too well. "I'll send you home early for today so you can have time to settle this matter with your mother. I'll tell your friends and teachers about you being home early."

~

Ayano walked into her house, seeing her mother of the sofa in her night gown looking tired with red damp eyes and a runny nose - Tissues all crumpled up and laid about everywhere on the couch cushions - and her soft sniffles escaped her lips which could easily be mistaken as a whimper of pain. It's really difficult to see Ryoba like this since she's usually very happy and calm centered, but after Mr. Aishi left it became to hard for her. It's like a giant chunk of her was taken away by force. 

The daughter walked her way over to her mother and gently hugged her, the first hug in a while, and softly hummed to her to sooth her. She managed to do so as the older woman slowly leaned towards the teen and snuggled in her shoulder as some extra tears slipped down her cheek. 

A few days has passed and Ryoba slowly calmed down of her emotions thanks to Ayano and her friends and some of the neighbors who talked her through it and helped a bunch

A few days has passed and Ryoba slowly calmed down of her emotions thanks to Ayano and her friends and some of the neighbors who talked her through it and helped a bunch. Ayano's behavior fixed slowly and Ryoba ended up being more open in the neighborhood and even joined the neighborhood watch every Sunday nightly. 

"Ayano! Come on, you'll miss school." Ryoba called with a small giggle and watched as her daughter stepped down stairs. "I'll be buying breakfast today mom." "Make sure it's healthy. I don't want you sick." 
The teenage girl giggled and bent down to her shoes, smiling softly as she looks at the small picture frames by the wall balanced on the table top. 

You made it to the end of this chapter!
By this chapter forth, Act 1 of My Senpai is over~! Which means the writing contest is finally over and the next A/N either before and during Act 2 will be the one who post the winner of the contest. 

I was actually emailed directly by one of you guys that the # I gave you guys doesn't work for some reason so if you're still in the contest, please send me the link of your story either through here or through email or Twitter and also tell me if you don't want me to read it during the contest livestream when I get all the stories yet again cause at times technology is a major bitch.

And while you're in the comments, please let me know if you have questions so I can answer them, alright? Cool