Who's That Boy Near You?

Kokona giggled at Ayano who's arms are already full of sweets and small hand made gifts, much like she was yesterday after that News report earlier that morning. However Ayano's face wasn't too amused in the slightest, very much of a face of someone who's been tired since birth. "You seem popular as ever." She giggled, giggling even more when she heard the black haired beauty groan loudly like a tired parent at the mall during a extremely busy weekend.
Osana marched her way over to the two and quickly stood beside Ayano like a protective guard dog though she seems that she would easily pull off the roll of the side poodle.
"Hey Osana."
"We're walking home together."
"But I think we should wait for Oka and-"
"We're walking home together."
"Okay then."

"You two talk like a married couple." Kokona said, stating the obvious like always. The two girls' faces flushed bright and hard from both Kokona's remark and the thought of the kiss the same day that started this brand new form of popularity for Ayano. Upon walking more out of the school's gates, Ayano noticed someone walking over.
The person was tall, lean, handsome with short black hair and cold narrowed black eyes and fine thin features all across his face, he wore a white button up shirt that's tucked into his black dress pants that match his shoes very well.
Students stared at him, gawking at this young man walking into the school's grounds like he owns the place, some even swooned silently at this hunk of meat with legs,(Ew.)some even growled under their breaths at the attention this stranger was getting. "Who the hell is this guy?" Aso mumbled when some girls near him quickly rushed over to get a much better view of this stranger, letting off a small growl when he sees who he's most likely walking towards.
"Shiki? Yanagi Shiki?" Ayano blurted out with wide eyes and a bright smile. The young man scooped her up into his strong arms and spun, causing her to drop some of the goodies and gifts but still giggle. 
"There's no way this is the Ayano Aishi I know."
"It's me Yanagi."
"Hello?!" 
The two looked over at Osana and a few other people staring(minus the group fancying the stranger) and quickly got the hint to do some introducing here, "Oh. This is Yanagi Shiki. His family has always been very close friends with my family so we kind of grew up together." 

Yanagi put Ayano down on her feet and reached a hand out to her friends, but they just stared at him with blank faces and fire like eyes. 
He then looked back at Ayano and started being happy around her like a few minutes ago, "I can't believe how long it's been. You've changed your hair!" Ayano shyly tucked a piece of her black locks behind her ear with a small giggle and picking up the gifts. "And you got very popular."
"Heh. Yeah." 

. . . 

"My Lord, you jumped to fire?" Yanagi nearly shouted as he walk along side Ayano and whoever wanted to walk with her today. Of course not all of them where happy by this sudden change of plans other than Ayano herself. She nods and laughs at his reaction, "Mhm. That's how I managed to get even closer to everyone. How were you at that boarding school?" 
"Oh girl, it was hell! No phone calls unless you get a much better grade, no parties unless it's the weekend or a holiday and even then we don't do much fun, we don't go online unless we want the risk of staff members watching your screen 24/7, etc. etc." 
"Yikes."
In the midst of this conversation the two teens were unable to see the other people silently glaring at the new boy beside the one girl they each have similar goals with. 

By the time they all ended up at the Aishi household the sky was a deep pink and light violet. (That right there gave me 666 words XD)
Ayano opened the door and was quickly welcomed by her mother setting up the table with a bunch of food and drinks, almost like she was already expecting a big group of people coming to eat. 

"Whoa

"Whoa..!" Was pretty much the only word that came out of everyone's mouths upon seeing this, oh, so beautiful feast before their eyes and consume their senses of smell with it's wonderful aroma. Ryoba looked up at hugged Yanagi tightly with a happy squeal, "Oh my Gosh! You're so tall now, when did that happen?" Yanagi chuckled and hugged the woman before him back with a dashing tender smile that almost made the rivals' hearts skip a beat. 
Ayano walked to the table and took a much better look at the food before finally asking, "What's this for mom?" Ryoba turned to her daughter after she welcomed Yanagi and Ayano's friends into her home before walking over to her. "This is for some people who will be coming over later tonight."

To Be Continued...