Fall Into Madness Pt.3

How do people make MMD videos?
What kind of things do one need to start making those kinds of videos? Someone please tell me or perhaps link me to how to do it and you'll get a secret message of a exclusive spoiler/alternative endings of My Senpai

"I wanted to ask for the new younger classmen...They ones who had feelings for you before. Anyway, what's your relationship with Osana-Chan? Not like anyone will judge or hate you or anything like that if you two are...well...You know-"
"Together together?"

          Osana held Ayano's hand softly as they sit in a bench on the roof during lunch hour. "Are you alright? You've been silent for a bit now." She said calmly, her voice soft and sweet like it usually is around Ayano. 
Ayano nodded a bit, "Yeah. Just thinking..." 
"Thinking?"

Ayano looked over at the girl beside her, slowly and softly bring said girl's hand up to her soft lips curved up in a sweet smile. 
"Osana, why do you always have time with me? I don't recall ever being nice to you, or interacting with you much to be honest, yet here you are so close to me it hurts if you somehow got hurt because of me..." She spoke softly as she let her head fall to the red head's shoulder while the two girls' legs tangled together like two ribbons in the wind. 
Osana carefully brought her arms locked around the other's neck as her equally soft lips press softly against the top of her head where those beautiful midnight black locks sway in a downward fashion that wraps around the girl's porcelain cream colored skin like a doll in a very old shop waiting to be loved and bathed in the warm embrace just like now. 

After a few more seconds of remaining like this with their hearts beating along side each other as one as the only thing keeping them from from being connected for real is their fabrics and flesh, Osana fluttered her amber eyes closed and spoke softly to her at long last,
          "You won't hurt me. That's what love is, you learn new things about the person every day and you can wait for as long as your love goes for that person to feel or do the same, and even if it seems like Hell... the worst pain to feel is seeing that person in pain or any form of trouble.
You may not feel the same towards me and I'm okay with that...
You can be married off to your soul mate in the mourning, You can leave me in bruises... But none of these things will ever make me stop loving you like this. Boy or girl, straight or gay, white or any other race, 18 or lower to higher, all that doesn't even matter anymore if it's you. I want you to hold me like this. I want you to be the one who I smile when looking at my phone because your call or text makes my every being more happier than I could even imagine. I want you to be the one I grow old and grey with... I love you."

Silence may have filled the small spaces between them, both girls' cheeks turning a soft color of pink as they stayed in this position for a while longer. 
People can go right ahead and say it's weird or it's wrong, these two wouldn't care or bat a pretty eyelash at them as this is all right for them. 
It's warm,
It's comforting,
It's...special. . . 

The two slowly parted again and turned to their bentos to eat finally from their cute embrace. Chop sticks sink into the yummy smelling warm rice in silence, the flavor popping in Osana's mouth when she took a few small bites, a strong burning feeling filling Osana's fleshy throat which caused her to loom forward to heave up her coughing fit as tears burned the edges of her amber eyes like her redder cheeks that glow from the sudden heat inside. 

"Osana, are you okay? Os--Osana!" Ayano called out, not getting a answer as Osana ran off from the roof area in heavy coughs and red in the face. Confused and concern, she leaned down to the bento now left be. Chili spice? I thought Osana hates spicy food... She thought when she picked up a whiff of ripe chili powder from the cooked rice in it's small plastic counter compartment. 
I should check on her to see if she's okay. She decided and quickly took a few bites of her lunch so she wouldn't go after her friend on a empty stomach. As soon as the food was swallowed and went down her throat smoothly is when something very strong and tight swarmed in her flesh and sensitive nerves of her neck's warm fleshy insides, the flavor was burning her, her stomach churned in many directions of friction as a heavy sick wave washed over her.
Ayano stood up on her feet, quickly tripping over and them and tumbling over to her knees to her side in a coughing fit...
She coughed up her saliva in a puddle of spit on the hard warm floor, her throat burning like Hell even more as her drool felt like acid crawling around her mouth and burning her raw and now dried lips...Seeping in between her white teeth and pink gums like ants on a flesh rotting corpse. 
She had never felt this kind of pain before; Like each breath she takes was slowly killing her as her mind spun around and around like a top of pure burning sensation. . . 

Through foggy tears in her eyes and the fuzziness of her mind going in and out she can see someone slowly walking up to her, staring down at the poor helpless girl like a hunter watching a small helpless and injured animal wiggle in pain and fear. 

~

           Ayano took a slow and easy sip of cold water from the water bottle as the school's nurse and two students stand by the bed. "There we go. It's a good thing this young man found you in time, you could've gotten really sick." The nurse gently scolded with a slight pump of praise to Taro who is beside Osana and Oka as they all stand beside the bed with Ayano. 
Taro sat beside the poor injured girl carefully, softly asking about a bit of pause, "I hope you're okay. I-We were very worried about you, Ayano-Chan." 

Ayano nodded softly, softly apologizing for the scare through her soft rasp like voice that still sting from whatever happened a few minutes ago. 
Oka looked down softly and hugged Ayano, tears already lightly touching the uniform's soft fabric as they sprinkle out of her shining big and round light violet eyes. It's been known since the school trip that Oka - The Oka Ruto, the leader of the Occult Club - has strong romantic feelings for the youngest Aishi of the family's blood line, always making sure she's okay, going into her classroom even when she isn't supposed to, the basic typical signs of someone in love with another. And it's not like she's hiding it either. 
It's difficult to tell if it's sweet and kind or heartbreaking in any route this love takes from acceptance...Or rejection. . .

Okay! The next and final chapter of My Senpai will come soon~!
Please check out the other chapters and other stories I have,
Like,
Comment,
& Share so we can see more love going through and stay weird and awesome everyone!
Hope to see you at the final~