Better For A Date

Osana checked her reflection in her room, excited for the upcoming moment with Ayano.
"Okay, re-cap: I'll go to Ayano's house early, saying I got the time wrong and end up being welcomed inside where I can blow her parents away with my amazing manners and kindness to their daughter, Then I'll show Ayano the breakfast bento I made her saying it's a meal I was planning to eat but end up sharing it with Ayano before and during the movie, After the movie we'll spend the rest of the day in the most romantic moments: I have my options of the temporary amusement park by Kyoto where we'll have a wonderful time riding rides and eating sweets galore, or there's this cafe by the theater where I'll "accidentally" order the cutest thing on the menu - The Cocoa Heart Of Fate - where we'll have to share in the cutest way possible, either choice I'll waste no time to hesitate to make the move when we walk home while I tell her how I truly feel." She squeals and she took out her cute outfit for today. 

~

Osana rang the Aishi's doorbell and waited for a bit until Ayano opened the door, she didn't even have a chance to say good morning when she saw how cute she looks. She's wearing a simple white shirt, with the collar held up high, underneath a lose teal colored dress with a turtle neck that reaches just a bit pass her roundish waist with black leggings under it, and just bellow her chest show a ribbon of teal color wrapped tightly in a bow with a lose black coat over it all. She's too fucking cute!! She thought as her cheeks heated hard. 

Ayano looked at the girl in confusion, oh if only she knew how hard this'll be for the poor tsudere.

. . . 

Nemesis walked into a cafe in Tokyo, looking around before walking along to the back where the booths are and sat in the corner across from Info-Chan who got there early.
"Hello again," The red haired girl said with a smile, but got the assassin's cold shoulder in return. "Okay, honest here, why are you here in Akademi instead of Poland?" Nemesis looked at her through her black curls with a simply reply of, "It's none of your business."

"Please Nemesis. We haven't seen each other is such a long time and I understand why you're mad at me but I have to at least know why the sudden change."
"I have every right to be mad at you, Ak-"
"Don't call me that!"
"Then stop bugging me!"

A waitress walks over to their booth, "Hello what would you two like today?" The two girls snapped their heads towards her the moment her voice reached their ears before both answered at the same time, "Give us a minute please."
With that the two were alone again staring off at the waitress who spoke to them.

"She was cute,"
"Extremely."
"Nice legs that go for miles,"
"Sweet voice.."
"And has tits of a angel."

The two looked at each other when they heard that last statement and giggled a bit like they were life long friends. 

. . . 

Osana rubbed her arms after the movie, the awkward silence filling the air. 
During the whole movie with whatever move she had up her sleeve simply didn't settle nor did it make sense for the girl she's crazy about. It also doesn't help when Ayano was so cute today!

Now here they are, side by side each other as they walk home. Yes, Osana had plans for after the movie but not knowing that Ayano has so much to do for the festival so it let to here with Osana walking Ayano to her home. 
"Thanks for today.." The black haired beauty said in a calm and soft voice which nearly surprised the tsudere. "O-Oh, you're welcome. I had a nice day." She mumbled, or simply whispered at how she was suddenly shy.

Suddenly Osana stopped a few steps away from the Aishi household.

Ayano turned her head and looked at her friend with her pretty black eyes that was misted with confusion. "Osana?" She asked, turning her whole body to look at her and show full attention. Osana just looked at her feet for a moment before looking at her, locking those black eyes with her amber ones. 
"You know, for a while I noticed that I was thinking about you and when that realization hit me hard I started wondering how long you've been there...
And now, all of a sudden, it makes sense to me now when I realize you never once left..." She mumbled again, her heart pounding in her chest and her palms sweating some until they were damp. Ayano stared at her with her eyes which made her knees weak and her heart pounding faster. "I-I guess what I'm saying is that I...I..."