Who wants some YanSim songs?

I was thinking of doing some Yandere Simulator like songs but I don't know if people would like to hear them or even like them...

So, would you guys like some?

Of course if there's new updates in the game(which there is) I have to focus on those updates as soon as possible so the next chapter of will might be a little bit held back.
So of course the songs could be a both "sorry for not updating" and "here's something to listen to"

But here's one thing...

The Epic Rap Battles Of Akademi

That chapter didn't go as good as I wanted it to go and the lyrics were shit! So in order to get good songs out of me, I kinda wanna see if there's other major fans who could help with some lyrics but that too would take a long time and so the next chapter will take longer to update. 
This might be upsetting to a bunch of you but others would find this as a way to finish up your contest pieces. 

And who knows, maybe the new Yandere Simulator would change up the story line and how it might end and maybe who Ayano would end up with~

With maybe new characters, plot twists, and a certain group of teenagers who might change everything in either a good way or a horrible way.
New relationships will form, new surprises, new secretes to unlock. 
What do I mean by any of this?

You'll have to see when the chapter will be updated~

Unless, and I really mean it, whoever gets runner up of the story contest might get a pretty special place of knowing those secretes and who they belong to