Utsukushii Akane, Geisha, ???(Basic Sneak Peek...Sorry~)

Each gift, give me a ship of this fandom. It can be a gift towards Ayano or any other ship you got. Even CookieCutter

Ayano looked at herself in the drama club mirror once she was done putting on her kimono with the help of Kokona, it was a traditional kimono with some traditional styled hair pieces and make-up that suits her well with her short midnight hair though they needed to use some parts of hair extensions and her pretty shape of her face.

"Wow

"Wow." Kizano whispered softly when he stared at her in pure awe at the girl he claims he love so dearly in so many occasions.
Ayano to him and smiled sweetly, giving her beautiful Geisha dress up a perfect harmony form of happy warm glow in the heart of anyone. "Let us go then, shall we?"

. . . 

Osoro ripped off a mochi off of the wooden stick he bought from the Cooking Club's booth, the Culture Festival at their peaks with family and friends coming over to see the final festival of this school year before the next year comes around, the scent of fire wood and a slight hint of mint coming off him like a strong wave of the ocean against the rocky shore. Along side him are the members of the Cooking Club and his Delinquent followers along the members of the Photography Club taking picture for the school's website and yearbook and of course the upcoming paper article for the school and neighborhoods.