Love is the air...And a corpse is being founded...Wait, WHAT?!

((If so, can any of you watch this? It's like a hint. https://koumi-senpai.tumblr.com/post/160461063004/taro-x-ayanosakura-i-really-love-senpai-slowly))

The P.E. bell rang though the school, singling that's it lunch, making students hurry to get dressed in their uniforms and to their classrooms. People rush to their desk so they can sit next to their Senpais and/or crushes. Some girls sat next to Taro Senpai as lunch started, batting their eye lashes as they gave the bentos that made late last night just for him. Ayano was once again not one of them. She just sat in her desk with Osana, who was eating her bento and scolding her to eat the lunch she had made her. "I had to work really hard to make my lunch. Be lucky that I had enough free time to make a idiot like you a lunch!" Osana said with a huff. She opened one eye to stare at the once emotionless girl, who was staring at Taro. The tsundere frowned softly to herself once she noticed who she was staring at. Why can't I tell her? It's suppose to be easy to read by now... She thought as she stared outside the window that shows the hallway as a certain special memory came to her...

~

Two small girls in sundresses climbed up a hill near their playground, clinging to tree roots and rocks that stick out of the Earth's large bump. "Come on Ayano!" The girl with the light pumpkin orange pigtails called out to the black haired girl. After a while, the two finally made it to the top of the hill, watching as the sun shined through the cherry blossom tree's flowers. The scene was beautiful for the virgin eyes for the orange haired girl. "Isn't it beautiful Ayano-Chan?" The girl asked, turning to face young Ayano Aishi, who just stood there with tears running down her smooth cheeks. "E-Eh?! What's wrong Ayano-Chan? D-Does the Sakura upset you??" The girl asked fraticlly in worry for her friend. Ayano sniff and hung her head down. "I...I don't know...I'm not sad but...I'm crying..." She whispered as she hiccuped a small sob. The other girl smiled softly as tears ran down her smooth cheeks too, the hint of red spreed across them as she cupped her hands in the other's. "Ya know...the Sakura isn't the only one that's beautiful..."

~

Osana snapped out of her train of thought when she saw girls run to grab the nurses and teachers as one called the police. Ayano stood from her seat and walked to the direction of the students and adults, following behind her was the other students who saw the strange behavior. "It's horrible! Very horrible!" One of the girls cry out, shaking to her core. The students stared at the scene before them, near the gardening club, with wide eyes and slight screams of terror. It was a girl in the school uniform, her doll pale white smooth skin was coated in her pool of amber blood. Her long pink hair was forcefully cut short and mangled up, her arms and legs slit opened and hog tided in a cruel manner. Her once beautiful black eyes were taken out and placed in her mouth as if to see the back of her throat. But worst was her smile. Her lips were curved in a deep twisted cruel smile that spread ear to ear. Ayano was most stunned at this, she was shaking. This was clearly Vii Tome, second year. She had been keeping an eye on her for a while now...She planned to confess to Ayano's senpai on this Friday. Ayano was planning get rid of her in two days, how did anyone know who she was after? Who would do this? The police soon came to the school and all the students were sent home. Taro watched Ayano leave as her mother came to get her herself as he waited for his and Hanako's mother to show up. But like always...neither of their parents came cause they were too busy. "Too f*cking busy huh...?" He muttered under his breath. Before he knew it, he was walking close behind Mrs. Aishi and her daughter. Why is he following them home? He couldn't help it...He's been acting like this...Like a dog...Yes, a dog. Taro grinned when he watched Ayano go to window to change into something different than her uniform. "W-Wait...!!" He yelped as he rushed to hide. The noise outside made the yandere turn around to look, nothing. Taro's heart pounded at the thoughts of that he almost got caught being a peeping tom and the thought that he was watching Ayano change. Her smooth milky skin...Her long straight pitch black hair that matched her black eyes...Her body is far to tempting...Taro soon realized what he was thinking and he slapped himself. "Stop it! What on Earth am I thinking?! Why am I thinking like that?!" He screamed before he ran home to try and process what just happened.