~\_Ai-Ai Gasa_/~

Ayano ran as fast as her legs can take her across the thick trees of forests and grass. The sun's beams of light having difficulty being shown as she ran, the main thought in her mind being how she should thank Budo and Aso for training if she sees them again, she was honestly loosing her way now that she's able to look around.
She looked around quietly as she slowed down to a simple walk, listening very carefully to her surroundings of every animal and every thing living, even the trees and air that shift ever so slightly on this summer morning.

"Hello?" She called out, getting more worried when she only heard her echoing voice faint away as it bounces farther and farther away on and off the trees around her.

She was all alone...

           Ayano continued to wander a bit, her shoes snapping twigs and rustling the grassy greens bellow her with each steady step she takes as her pretty black eyes scan everywhere for any sign of life beside the forest around her, pretty much looking to see if someone's able to help or if she should run from someone. 
Basically only trusting her gut feeling as she goes. 
There was something about walking around this perfectly green forest as the tall trees block out the heat beating sun and humid tight hot air that simply reminds the young woman of a faint memory she just can't place her finger on what, but it feels strong and extremely important. 

As she walked, she listened carefully to her surroundings for any random rustle or snap that didn't belong to her or any small animals that live here so she can be prepared for any flight or fight situation. 
This honestly gives me the creeps, She thought with a slight snap of her view when she heard a bird call out a loud song like cry. 
It was a medium size and weight looking Japanese Sparrowhawk sitting still on a branch attached to a tree not too far from the 18 year old teenager, her beautiful dark and light brown colored feathers ruffled upward as her short pointed black beak scratches out a itch in her right wing yet it almost seemed the bird was showing her wings to Ayano who - Much like the Sparrowhawk - seems to have very similar similarities with one another. From it's rare toughness and sweetness to any living thing all the way to it's hypnotic beauty that you can see if you look around but there's something about the one who at first glance seems the same as the rest of their kind but holds something new and rich about their looks and how they act/move about in life. 

I have never seen these birds outside the local zoo when I was younger, and yet here's one perched right in front of me. . . Ayano thought to herself as she continued to watched the beautiful hunting bird like so, slowly thinking on her childhood...

~

Ayano looked out to a large black bird cage before her as Kenichi stood beside her with his hands in his coat pockets. "Aren't these birds pretty Mochi-Cakes?" He asked, looking down at the small 8 year old just stared blankly at the brightly colored birds that chirp sweet songs and swayed their feathers. 

The young father at merely 29 years old or so smiled sadly and rubbed her neck length black hair with a slightly bandaged hand, but the empty doll of a little girl couldn't understand the sad look in his eyes since she can't feel any form of sadness or guilt or even grief... She also doesn't understand why her father seemed so...broken

~

Ayano stood there for a moment as she finished remembering that day when she was young, the more she think back on her childhood the more she noticed things she either didn't before or refused to recall; Like how the man who raised her did have the same skin, hair, and eye color her facial and eye shape seem much different then his even though she does have her mother's looks more it's clear she wasn't a mix of the two people who raised her. 
His face was more long and thin like as he always looked tired while she had more of a slight heart-shaped head and lighter colored black orbs that shine brightly even when they were dull. Their personalities were pretty different as well.
Sure, personalities are always different for every person but her's was way away from her father's or her mother's. She was quiet, a bit stubborn, affectionate, and even a bit of a bitch disguised as a normal high-schooler.
Then something flashed in her mind randomly; 

"You are like me aren't you?" 

That's what that Ayase Aragaki girl said during the party! She also mentioned a Gasai and a Katura who Ayano still haven't figured out who they could be...Until those words hit her like a ton of bricks. . .
Yuno Gasai was a girl who killed a guy about 8 years ago and then ended her own life with her virtual diary telling everything that happened at that time. Ayano remembered because recently a new Light Note writer made a episode inspired by the events. 
But then who's Katura...? She thought as she rubbed her wrist bone some. 
Wait, Kotonoha Katura, she was another girl who killed two people and starved in prison back at 2004! 
They were both high school girls in love with male classmates and killed them before dying in totally different ways... So, what did Ayase mean by she couldn't wait to introduce her to them? 
Unless...

 She was so deep in thought she didn't even hear someone behind her until she felt a arm grab hold of her while the other hand plastered itself over her mouth where she struggles and inhales this weird extremely strong sweet scent that makes her vision fuzzy and her body weak. As her eyes slowly shut with her body going limp muscle by muscle she fell out of the person's arms and onto the grass and dirt while the Sparrowhawk flies away as if running away from the hunter before the two. 

. . .

        Taro checked his cell phone, dialing a number before backspacing it and letting out a sigh, "Come on, just give her a call. It's normal. This is your mother, you can just call her and say you wanted to be home early so in that case you can be home and you can check on Ayano. Normal." He slowly looked back at his phone and the number he wrote down when sneaking through Osana's phone, normal teenage boy stuff
"Normal..."

Osana walked into the beach house after a minute or two and just stared at the older boy by one month or so before asking, "What are you doing?" 
Taro yelped and shut off his phone and put in his pocket rather quickly than normal before he turned to his childhood friend with a smile. "I was just checking my messages, don't worry." 

The tsundere walked over to him and saw the small piece of paper with Ayano's cell phone number. "Were you going to call her?" She asked, looking at him with her pretty amber eyes. 
"Oh, uh, not this second no but at some point yeah."
"Ah. I'm a little worried about her too..."
"Hey Osana, do you... like Ayano-Chan?"

Osana's face turned pink real quickly at that question but surprisingly she didn't yell at him for ''being a dummy'' like she always do, or did

"Oh...I see." Was all he could say, a smile still on his face thought it felt... off.

Without anything else being said Taro just walked out which left Osana alone in the room all confused and a tingling feeling of worry in her stomach but she can't figure out why she feels this way towards someone she knew for a very long time. 
But something tells her she would know very soon why she feels this way.

After a few minutes Ayano slowly opened her eyes and looked at her surroundings from she passed out in the woods. She quietly looked around more as her vision fixed in the darkness to see she's in a normal bedroom with two doors and a window a bit far to the left which the curtains cover the light from the outside, the walls seem blank and pale in white like the bed she's resting in. She clearly doesn't know where she is or how she got here. . . 

"I see you're awake." 

Ayano looked at the source of the voice speaking to her and saw a outline of a young woman her age with pale cream colored skin, rounded curly black locks wrapped around her face like a lion's mane, and thin almost glowing red eyes that seem similar to a wild animal in the jungle. She was pretty yet giving the impression of pure terror. 

"Do you remember me, Ayano?"