!~Happy Halloween~!

Ayano walked with Kokona to her shoe locker(Almost put foot) once school was over. Yesterday was a bit of an off day so Ayano didn't have time to do her normal stalking senpai and killing students activities. Her black eyes glanced at Kokona, who was smiling even though someone was murdered. "You seem happy Kokona-Chan." She said in some what confusion and some what enjoyed by this. "Mhm. I mean, I'm not happy about that poor girl yesterday. I never spoken to her before, she always was kept to herself all the time, but it's still a horrible thing for anyone to die so young...and like that. But nevermind that, I'm happy cause of my costume with Riku. He's so cute~" She said as her cheeks went to a hinted pink glow. Ayano smiled softly at her answer. A while back, she thought of a way to get rid of Kokona by not killing her. There's many ways for that, framing them for a murder, driving them into murder, or even making them commit suicide. But Ayano choose a new tactic... Getting her to be in love with someone else. It took a long while, and a long LONG talk with Info-Chan, she found the perfect match for Kokona. Ritu Soma. He had a crush on sweet Kokona for a while so it was simply meant to be.

((A.K.A: This moment

A: This moment

Ayano felt...different after that day. The day she wouldn't kill Kokona. Their deep personal talks, their hang outs, their lunch breaks, their girl to girl conversations...Ayano felt something with Kokona...Happy that she wasn't murdered...

The two school girls made it to Ayano Aishi's shoe locker. Once the yandere unlocked and opened her small locker, she was surprised by the the many colorful letters over her black shoes all addressed to her. "Wow Ayano-Chan! You're so popular!" Kokona said with beaming joy and pride for her friend, her was clearly confused. Ayano picked up all of the new letters she had gotten, now feeling the strange feeling behind her. "What do you think you are doing, Aishi Ayano?" A loud army like voice sounded, making both of the school girls jump and turn around. To Ayano's surprised(not), it was of course... Megamo Saiko standing with his arms folded. "Love letters are against the school rules during the start and end of school hours. If you reject one of them, or you get rejected, then we'll have more depression to pile on top of the murders." He said with a firm loud sounded voice. He looked down at Ayano's height compaired to his. He is quite amazed by how much she had grown since...His mind was quickly cut out when Kokona spoke in Ayano's behalf, "But Ayano-Chan isn't passing out the letters, she getting them. And they may not be love letters, they might as well be a thank you letter or a get well letter since she is slightly injured." Megamo looked back at Ayano, who was still holding the letters. He sighed and walked off with a quick, "Carry on.", no one seeing the sudden burst of red on his pale cheeks. Ayano shrugged this strange behavior aside as she gets ready to go home.

Megamo went to his shoe locker once everyone had left(kind of) and after he had finished doing his job of Student Body President((Can someone tell me what they do??  I don't know.)) He thinks about Ayano during his walk home. Why? Why out of all the women or humans even, would I feel so weak around her?! He thought as he fist clutched into tight fists. Upon walking into the large yet empty home he always goes home to, he let out a sigh and took a warm shower to maybe cool his mind off. His house is always this empty since his mother passed away from a strange illness that doctors never figured out how or why it happened, and his father's traveling across Europe for his pleasure...Leaving their son alone to look after himself all his life. The warm water sprinkled on the gray haired male as he bathed himself from a long day of school/work. He couldn't help but think who could've done something like this. This is much different than the normal murders of school girls and boys. This was deeply personal and sinful! He closed his eyes to rinse the soap from his hair, humming a tune he just recalled from school, when a flash of Ayano Aishi came to his eye lids. In shock, Megamo opened his eyes fast, getting some soap in his eyes. He screamed slightly as the stinging pain came to his vision. "W-What...?!" He growled as he searched blindly for a towel to clean the suds out of his eyes. Once he felt the soft fabric, he quickly dabbed his face into his and scrubbed in the edges of his eyes. He heard a giggle in front of him, making him look upward from the fabric. His blurry vision could make out shapes and colors at first, but he soon say a school girl with midnight black hair and eyes that shine dimly like coals in her school uniform above him. Megamo's face turned red once he notices that her skirt was in his hands. He quickly let go and backed away into the shower. "Ayano Aishi! Just what are you doing in my home?!" He shouted at the girl. Ayano giggled and slowly and teasely started taking her clothes off before him. Megamo didn't have time to cover himself or his eyes when the strange young woman went into the shower with him. "I-I order you to get out now! Or else I'll call the police!" He shouted. "So, you order me as if I was a pet and you were a master~?" Ayano said sedusely as she wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him into a deep kiss. It could've been from the steam of the shower, or the soap that still stings his eyes, or the now naked girl before him, but he kissed back hungrly, pushing their bodies together and against the walls and floors of the bathroom. BIIIING~ BIIIING~ Megamo opened his eyes once he hears the phone ringing, seeing no one but himself in the shower. No Ayano Aishi, not her clothes on the floor, no one but him. He turned off the shower and headed his way to the hall phone. "H...Hello?" He answered, still confused of what just happened. "Hello Megamo." His father's voice responded.