Mike takes the food off of the stove and puts a fresh diaper on Grayson before finishing up PK's birthday breakfast!

******
"JJ, Blakey and Paisy, you three can go up and wake up Daddy. Please be gentle with him, okay?" Mike says to John, Blakelyn and Paisley.

"Okay!" John, Blakelyn and Paisley say in unison to Mike.

John, Blakelyn and Paisley all run upstairs to wake up PK while Mike fixes PK's breakfast plate. 

"Let's get Daddy's plate all ready for him, Gray." Mike says to Grayson, picking him up and kissing his cheeks.

"Ya!" Grayson says happily to his Papa.

John, Blakelyn and Paisley are standing in front of the master bedroom door.

"Let's go in!" Blakelyn says to John.

"Yeah! Let's go in!" Paisley says to John.

"Shhh! We have to be quiet! Daddy might be sleeping still!" John says to his sisters.

John quietly opens the master bedroom door and he, Blakelyn and Paisley all walk into the master bedroom together.

PK is already awake and is sitting up in his and Mike's king sized bed, reading birthday texts from family and friends!

"Hi, Daddy!" Blakelyn and Paisley say in unison to PK.

"Good morning, Daddy!" John says to PK happily.

"Hey! Good morning, guys!" PK says as he gets out of bed and hugs and kisses John, Blakelyn and Paisley.

"Good morning!" John, Blakelyn and Paisley say in unison as they all hug PK.

"Where's Papa and Gray at?" PK asks John, Blakelyn and Paisley.

"Downstairs! They are waiting for you and us!" John says to PK.

"Yeah! They are waiting!" Blakelyn says as she twirls around.

"Waiting with surprises!" Paisley says as she jumps around up and down.

"Okay! Let's go downstairs!" PK says to John, Blakelyn and Paisley.

"Yay!" John, Blakelyn and Paisley say in unison and cheer.

PK, John, Blakelyn and Paisley walk down the steps together! They then walk in the living room where Grayson and PK's gray birthday balloons are sitting!

"SURPRISE!" John, Blakelyn and Paisley say in unison with happiness to PK.

"BA BA BA BA!" Grayson says as he claps his hands happily.