john's kindergarten graduation

Start from the beginning

"There's two of my handsome boys!" PK says to Mike and Grayson, walking over to them.

PK softly kisses Mike twice and then kisses Grayson's cheeks making Grayson smile at him.

"You look absolutely amazing, babe. Are you ready to go? All of the kids are ready to go too. John, Blakelyn and Paisley are watching Coco for the millionth time in John's bedroom." Mike says to PK.

"Yes, I'm ready to go, babe! And look! You can see my tiny baby bump in this shirt! Baby is getting so big already!" PK says with excitement as he pats his tiny baby bump.

"Aww, the baby is getting big! Your baby bump is so cute!" Mike says as he tenderly kisses PK's baby bump.

"Ba ba ba!" Grayson says as he points to PK's tiny, but very noticeable baby bump.

"Yeah, Gray! There is a tiny baby in my belly! Your baby brother or baby sister!" PK says to Grayson making him cheer.

"What time is it?" Mike asks PK as he bounces Grayson in his arms, keeping Grayson contained and happy.

"4:25pm, we gotta get going, babe. The graduation ceremony starts at at 5:15pm." PK says to Mike.

"Okay, babe. Let's go." Mike says kissing PK's cheek, making PK smile.

PK slowly opens up John's bedroom door and sees Blakelyn, John and Paisley all sitting together on John's bed, watching Coco.

"JJ, Blakey and Paisy! We are almost ready to leave! You three can finish the movie later." PK says to John, Blakelyn and Paisley.

"YAY!" Blakelyn and Paisley say in unison as they both run out of John's bedroom and follow Mike and Grayson downstairs.

John happily turns his TV off and makes sure all of the lights are off in his bedroom before following PK downstairs.

*John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson's outfits*

PK packs a small snack bag for all of the kids while Mike helps all of the kids get their shoes on.

PK then walks over and sees all of the kids sitting on the couch together.

"Aww, your outfits are SO SO CUTE! I need to take a picture of all of you together right now!" PK says as he happily pulls out his iPhone.

"I knew you would want a picture of all of them together." Mike says as he chuckles.

"I love group pictures of the kids! They are my favorite!" PK says to Mike with a grin.

"JJ, Blakey and Paisy, let's stand right over here so Daddy and I can take a few pictures of all of you together." Mike says to John, Blakelyn and Paisley.

"Yay! Pictures!" Blakelyn and Paisley say in unison with excitement.

"I wanna hold Grayson up next to me so he is standing with Blakey, Paisy and I!" John says to PK and Mike.