"You can sleep when you dead." He said and hit my butt then ran out the room.

What felt like only minutes later, I was awakened by Royalty's soft touch.

"Get up mommy, they're going to leave you." She said as she stood over me. She was dressed and everything.

I sighed and sat up, "Okay give me a second." I said

I went to the bathroom and gargled some mouth wash then went back into my room to throw some clothes on.

"I'm sorry, India. I was wrong for allowing my friend to do that and for not telling you." I heard Anaya say, I turned around and seen her standing in my doorway.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "Okay"

"We about to head out in 10 minutes, you taking your car?" She asked

"No, Royalty and I are riding with mom and Chris is riding with my dad." I said

"Okay, I'll just ride with y'all then." She said

I didn't reply, I just finished getting ready. I felt her presence still behind me.

"I'm really sorry, sis. I don't want you to be mad at me." She said

"Anaya, it's fine." I said and mentally rolled my eyes, I just wish she'd disappear now.

"Alright, alright." She said and walked away

I finished putting my clothes on and grabbed my wallet and phone.

"You look nice." Chris said, standing at the bottom of the stairs. I smiled as I walked by him, but he pulled me back by my arm.

"Can we go upstairs for just a quick second?" He asked

"No, everyone is waiting on us. I got you when we get back." I lied

I might just jump right in the bed when we get back.

He smacked his lips and stomped his feet on his way out the door. He's such a baby but it's so cute.

Everyone got in their separate cars and we headed to the bowling alley.

When we got to the bowling alley and got our shoes, Chris walked up to me.

"Guess who just texted me." He said

"Sabrina?" I asked while rolling my eyes

"No, my mama.."

I rolled my eyes again, "Hm, what'd she say?"

He turned the phone to me, the text said, "Hey son... I wanna apologize about what happened , I wanna put it behind us bc I miss you and I wanna see Royalty. Hope all is good. Love you." And at the bottom was Chris's response, "No." is what he replied.

I laughed, "No, what?"

"No, we not putting shit behind us. She wanna be shady and do shit behind my back and she supposed to be my mama, so she can stay behind my back." He said