New Addition To The Family

They day had gone by just as quickly as the one before. It was nighttime and they were all sitting together in the same meadow Saya woke up in.

"It's about time honey" Her dad said sadly. Saya hugged her family, not wanting to leave. Suddenly her body began glowing. Her eyes widened.

"No! Not yet!" She pleaded. The three others stepped back.

"We love you so, so much Saya dear. We know you want revenge, but you need to live your life. We want you to do what makes you happy. Make friends, get a roommate, get a boyfriend, have sleepovers. It hurts us to watch you in pain. We want what's best for you. Please don't blame yourself for what happened" Her mom said. Her dad stood behind her with his arms wrapped around his wife's shoulders.

"Make sure to eat right, and do well in school. Be respectful and kind to the ones around you. No pouting or insults (I know it's unlikely but it's worth a shot)" Saro began.

"If you do get a boyfriend I won't be there to beat him up. I am giving that job to that Bakugo kid in your class. I like him. And if you fall in love let yourself be happy. You deserve the world sissy" Saro told his sister. By now her whole body was glowing and breaking off into little pieces. Her body began to float.

"I am so proud of you honey. You're so strong, and have such a deep understanding of what's good and bad. You've grown up to be a beautiful young woman" Her dad kept it short and sweet.

Saya had tears falling from her cheeks as she wailed. She didn't want to go yet. Saro stepped forwards and gripped her fading hands. He closed his eyes and rested his forehead on his sisters.

"We'll always be there with you, so don't do anything stupid or we'll yell at you from heaven." Saro chuckled. He stepped away. Saya could see a few tears falling from her brothers eyes. She looked up at her parents to see their eyes tearing up.

"I know you're with me, but I'm still so alone. I have no family to rely on anymore. I don't know what to do" Saya said with a broken voice.

"REALLY?!? SHE STILL HASN'T TOLD YOU?!?! NEXT TIME THAT WOMAN COMES TO SEE ME I'M GOING TO GIVE HER A PIECE OF MY MIND!" Saya's dad yelled. Her mom laughed.

"I don't get it. She's the older one out of us two. Why is she so irresponsible?" Her dad contined. Saya was almost completely gone. She could feel her returning to her real body.

"What do you mean?" She asked. Saya was beyond confused.

"Just ask Aska. She'll tell you everything" Saro yelled. With those final words Saya found herself groggily blinking her eyes open.

"Geeze. Aunt Aska is so weird about these things. A total tsundere." Saro said as he shook his head.

Saya sat up and looked at Nui. Shinso was somewhere else because she couldn't see or hear him.

"Are you?" Saya began.

"DOES THAT BASTARD BROTHER OF MINE NOT KNOW HOW TO KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT?!?!?" Nui yelled to the sky. Saya jumped up and wrapped her arms around her aunts neck.

"Why didn't you tell me? I've been so alone for so long?" Saya asked. She looked up at the green eyed woman with her puppy dog eyes. Nui blushed at her nieces cuteness. SHe grumbled something under her breath.

"What?" Saya asked. She couldn't make out a single word her aunt said.

"I'm not exactly aunt material. I dropped your brother as a baby. I didn't want something to happen to you" The woman spoke louder. Saya laughed as tears gathered in her eyes.

"You dropped Saro?! That's priceless" She laughed. Nui looked away, embarrassed.

"Maybe I should've dropped you instead" She shot back. Saya jumped up, sacred of her aunt.

"I got an idea!!!! You should come live with me and work at U.A. as a teacher!" Saya announced. Nui thought about it for a seconds before nodding in agreement.

"Don't think that means i'm gonna go easy on you brat! You'll have to train hard when I'm around" With a loud whoop, Saya began to march around the small cottage and began to pack things up.

After awhile of packing Shinso's exhausted form shuffled through the door. He dropped onto the floor and fell asleep right there. Saya looked at her Master-turned-aunt. The woman just smirked. She quickly looked away in fear. That woman was the devil.

Shinso and Saya gathered their things and the three of them hopped into Nui's car. When Nui thought it was a bit to quiet she looked back in her rear view mirror only to see Shinso and Saya asleep with their heads holding the others up. The woman shook her head and took out her phone.

"Hey Shota, mind putting me on speaker. I can hear the other people's breathing. You're in a staff meeting aren't you?" Nui asked. Aizawa shook his head. This woman was crazy perceptive.

"I have decided to except in you're offer to become a teacher" She told everyone.

"That' great Ms. Nui. Having an excellent retired pro like you on our staff will no doubt improve the school." Principal Nezu said.

"Good. I'm driving my interns back now. Fill out the paperwork for me Shota? I'll be living with Saya, so just use that info." Nui said before hanging up.

"U.A. you're in for one hell of a ride" She smirked before stepping on the gas.