Internship? Do I Have To?

The students in class 1A were all talking about how they became famous with just one sports festival when suddenly the door burst open. Everyone's heads turned to the white haired who stood in the doorway panting.

"Nakako? Is everything alright?" Mina asked walking up to her friend.

"Waaaaaaah! On my way here people were staring at me, and that was fine, but then some kid walked up to me and asked for a hug and he was just so cute, like a mini Kirishima, so I had to hug him. He waved and ran away smiling." Saya ranted.

"A small me?" Kirishima butted in.

"What's the problem with that?" Mina asked. Not sure why her friend was spouting water from her eyes like a hose.

"IT WAS TERRIBLE!! PEOPLE SWARMED ME ASKING FOR HUGS!! A HUGE CROWD SURROUNDED ME AND I COULDN'T GET OUT!!! AND THEN, AND THEN PEOPLE STARTED THROWING GIFTS AT ME. I GRABBED ALL THAT I COULD AND CARRIED THEM IN MY UMBRELLA, BUT I WASN'T ABLE TO GET ALL OF THEM. WANNA KNOW THE WORST PART??" Saya yelled. By now the whole class had their eyes on the girl.

"I HAD TO LEAVE AN ADORABLE STUFFED DOLL OF TODOROKI ON THE STREET! IM SORRY TODOROKI!" Most of the class either smiled at the dorky girl or had beads of sweat form on their forehead because they were unsure what to do.

Todoroki's eyes widened when the girl began flooding the classroom.

"Midoriya do something!" He said nervously.

Out of nowhere a hand landed on Saya's head. It was warm. She looked up to see the side of Bakugo's face. He slowly patted her head before removing her hands.

"Did Bakugo just pat me head?!" Saya asked aloud.

"This is the best day ever!" She yelled and jumped on Bakugo. He lost his balance for a second before he started yelling.

"Get off of me you freaky albino bitch!" He yelled.

"Aren't you usually sleeping anyway?" Bakugo asked. Saya let go of him and she had a completely neutral expression.

"oh yeah..." Saya wordlessly sat in her seat. Her body went limp and her head thumped on the table.

Just then the door slid open revealing Aizawa.

"We have a big class today on hero informatics" Aizawa said. A few students stiffened thinking it was a pop quiz, but Aizawa wasn't finished.

"You need code names. Time to pick your hero identities" The class jumped up in excitement.

He continued to talk about recruitment and stuff, but like always Saya was asleep. He then walked over to the board and a list with who got how many offers popped up.

Nakano- 4934

Todoroki- 4123

Bakugo- 3556

Tokoyami- 360

Iida- 301

Kaminari- 272

Yaoyorozu- 108

Kirishima- 68

Uraraka- 20

Sero- 14

Different people had different responses to how many offers they got. Aizawa explained that everyone would get to intern, but the ones who didn't get offers had to chose from a list.

"Mr. Aizawa, do I have to do an internship? You know with what we discussed I don't think it's necessary." Saya pointed out. Aizawa sighed and looked her in the eyes.

"I don't care what you do after you graduate, but you're still a first year. You will go through the same process as everyone else" As Aiawa spoke his eyes narrowed a bit. Saya held eye contact with him before dropping her head on the desk.

"These hero names will most likely be temporary, but take them seriously or-"

"There'll be hell to pay" Midnight interrupted . As she walked in to the classroom a bullet zoomed past the female pros head. She topped in her tracks and squeaked. Her eyes found Saya's grey one.

"You're to loud" She hissed. That shut her up. Aizawa began explaining how important it was, and that Midnight would have final say. A board was placed on everyone's desk as well as a black marker.

Saya kept her head in her arms, but her eye was cracked open. She stared at the board and marker. She never wanted to become a flashy hero. She didn't even want to be a hero.

One by one people started going up and presenting their names. Iida and Todoroki went with their first names, while Bakugo wanted King Explosion Murder. Most others though had names that were inspired by a hero they liked or was a play on words with their quirk

"Will Nakano be doing one?" Midnight asked Aizawa. He stood up and walked over to the girl, she was happy to see that he was wearing the one she made him.

"Your eye has been open the whole time. Why don't you just go up there?" Aizawa asked. Saya picked up her head out of her arms. She kept her eye downcast. She sighed and grabbed her board. None of them would leave her alone unless she did it to. Saya quickly scribbled something down before standing up and walking to the front of the class. Like everyone else she presented her board and read her code name aloud.

"The assassination here, Ostia" She said. Her hand was scratching the back on her head and she had a goofy smile on her face.

"Woah. Didn't see that coming." Kirishima commented.

"Yeah Nakano. Are you sure you want to be an assassination hero?" Mina asked. Saya brought her board to her chest and looked down.

"Honestly, I planned on becoming a shadow hero like Aizawa and my parents" The last part was spoken barely above a whisper.

"Why don't you use your parents old code name? It fits you better" Todoroki said. The class looked at each other curiously.

"I didn't know your parents are hero's? What's their code name?" Midoriya asked innocently. The others were sitting on the edge of their seats.

"Yeah, my parents were hero's. They called themselves Bone Bullet. They worked as a team and went by the same thing. My mom was called bone, and my dad was bullet." Saya told the class with a big smile.

"They were shadow hero's! They were hard to find anything on, but they went on undercover mission and stayed out of the spotlight. The only thing they allowed the news to disclose was their code name and their missions, but they disappeared nine years ago. Did they retire or something?" Midoriya continued to asked.

"Haha, no actually. They died on a mission. I wasn't planning on telling anyone this, but it's only fare you know the whole story. They were killed on a mission, like I said. My moms face was disintegrated and my dad was shot by his own bullets because of the villains warping quirk" She said. Her eye found it's way to the window. The trees, the campus gates, and a little girl walking with her parents. Alive parents.

"You don't mean..." Iida beagn"

"Yeah. They were killed by the villains that attacked the USJ. Tomura Shigaraki and Kurogiri"