Saya vs Nui

The two of them walked into their testing area. It was an open farmland kind of area. A few trees dotted the landscape as well as a few farm houses, but besides that it was open fields.

"They are taking away our chances of hiding or jumping around. They intend for this to be on open fight." Saya told the male next to her.

"Oh and about that plan I was talking about..."

After a few minutes both students were ready to start and the alarm had sounded. In an instant Nui was behind the pair. Ojiro jumped on Saya's shoulders and she threw him in the air while she slid in between her masters legs. The male did a flip in the air and was coming down with his foot ready for a kick. Nui stopped it with one hand. Her grip made Ojiro flinch before he was thrown into one of the silo's.

By the time Nui looked back Saya was gone. At the last second she was able to see her master and slid down once again, but she was stopped by a foot to her head. Ojiro had finally managed to sit himself up, but he was still out of it.

"What should I do to you? Think up the worst kind of nightmare and throw your subconscious in it? No. How about I replay the day your precious twin brother Saro died huh?" Saya's eyes widened. It was like everything stopped. Nui's face was getting closer to her face, but it hardly looked like it was moving.

Flashes of Saro's face sprinted across her mind. His beautiful smile, his dorky faces he made when he cheered her up, his cute mad face, then his sad face, then his scared face, then blood. His eyes were just black and red holes. His mouth stuck in a scream and his features contorted in pain. What once was beautiful white hair was now covered in dirt and blood, not a single strand left untouched, pure. It wasn't only that anymore. It was his broken body twisted in savage angels, the splintered bones cutting through the skin letting even more blood escape. He had lost a shoe while trying to climb and his shirt was torn in a few places.

"has fai-" Some kind of electronic devise.

"NO! I won't let you toy with me like that!" Saya yelled. A fire burned in her eyes. With a fierce battle cry she wrenched her whips from around her waist and cracked them on the ground. Nui's is generally close range fighter because of her quirk. She moved quickly and quietly as to not alert the people around her. Stealth and hand to hand combat are her major strengths. Nui was stupendously good at fighting in any range, but even someone as rounded on combat had their weaknesses. The fact that Nui trained Saya makes it hard to beat her with brute force, but she had known Saya as a kid and just got to see her again a few weeks ago. She may think she knows about Saya, but she missed five years of her life. Saya was going to use that to her advantage.

"You may think you've taught me everything, but you've been gone for years!" Saya yelled. She dual wielded two rather long whips. The bone whip moved according to her will, they were still her bones even if they weren't in her body anymore.

"Ah. So you're going to use such an imprecise weapon on me? That won't get you anywhere" Nui cooed. Saya snapped the whip and made it snake forwards. The woman jumped out of the way, but Saya extended her weapon at last second, managing to capture Nui's foot. The female swung her leg around her body and tried to take Saya with her, but arms around the youngers waist kept her in place.

"Sorry I was out for a few minutes, but i'm back and here to help" Ojiro said. Saya glanced back at the blonde boy and nodded.

"Let go." Saya instructed. The male nodded and Saya went flying. She used her other whip to attach herself to Ojiro. She came swinging back like a boomerang successfully capturing Nui in her trap. The older couldn't run because of the whip that was still attached to her ankle. Saya used her quirk to keep her in place. The gravity sped up her movements until she had connected her fist with the woman. At the same time Ojiro was pulled in. He has tripped.

Instead of running like they planned Saya vaulted forwards and grabbed for Ojiro as he fell into Nui. She saw the older woman take a breath from her pipe. Her eyes narrowed as she grabbed onto her partners white sleeve. Saya planted her foot and turned it along with her whole body dragging Ojiro with her. They both fell, but they were able to get away from Nui's breath. Ojiro looked out of it again most likely from hitting his head on the ground.

Saya spun herself around so her back was facing the ground. From using her speed Nui was able to get right in front of them on seconds. She blew her pipe at the pair. Saya straddled her legs and twisted her hips so her legs twisted in the air and dispersed. Her body followed through with the movement and she lifted her hips off the ground. The move resembled a flare from breakdancing.

Saya planted her feet on the ground and forced her body upright. Nui was already racing towards the girl. They locked hands and were pushing against each other. Saya pulled her hand away and flicked her wrist. Needled that were stored in her sleeves slipped in between her fingers. Using all of her body weight Saya put her weight on her master before bringing her needled hand down at the woman like a claw. Nui used that opening to grab Saya's arm and throw her over her shoulder and up in the air. The older woman took a deep breath from her pipe and blew forwards aiming her smoke like a bullet.

Saya shot a bullet through the smoke so it would seperated just enough to get her head through untouched. When she was covered by the smoke Saya made a bow and arrow. Then when her vision was clear she pulled back the sting and shot it at Nui. The woman jumped out of the way.

"Now Ojiro" Saya yelled. The boy was right behind Nui and she didn't even know. She was to busy trying to defend against Saya. Ojiro used that to his advantage and got behind the woman before she dodged the younger females attack. The older leaped out of the way and towards Ojiro. Nui wasn't able to stop her momentum and crashed into the male, but he was able to get out of the way and cuff one of the teachers arms.

"Saya had passed with the help of Ojiro" The announcer called. Saya broke the cuffs off of her masters wrist.

"You shouldn't assume that i'm the same as I was five years ago. Your sureness of thinking you know what I'd do and expecting that I didn't learn anything is what let me pass" Saya informed her master before making her way to Ojiro. They shared a high-five before joining the rest of the class.

"Here we come summer camp!" Saya yelled. She pumped her fist in the air and jumped up only to fall on the ground.

"You really need to fix that tripping problem. You fall at least five times a day" The male nervously sweat. Saya looked up at the tailed male with bug eyes. Her lips were puckered in confusion.

"But I can't help it Oji" Saya complained.