Start The Final Exam

Saya returned to her house on Sunday with a sigh. Once again her search had been a bust. She spent the whole day studying while doing simple exercises like pushups or holding a handstand. It was her down day.

Precious Spikey Rock: Hey me and Bakugo are meeting up at a café for some last minute studying. I know you said you were busy, but I thought i'd ask anyway. Would you like to join us?

You: Sure

Saya dropped out of her handstand and gathered somethings before leaving the house. Kirishima has texted her saying they were already there so Saya put some pep in her step.

When she arrived she was pleasantly surprised to see it was a coffee house. Saya pushed open the doors relishing in the little jingle sound as she did. She looked around and spotted Krirshima waving frantically with Bakugo pouting next to him. She sauntered over to the table, but not before tripping.

"Ouch" she whined while rubbing her backside. Kirishima laughed and held out his hand to help her up.

The red head looked Saya up and down before looking away. She could've swore she saw something red and it wasn't his hair.

"You look adorable Nakano!" Kirishima said turning back to look at the girl. She didn't think so, but if Kirishima said so...

She was wearing violet night waisted shorts with a white off the shoulder sweater. Underneath was a purple tank top that matched her shorts. Along with her white thigh highs Saya was wearing black ankle boots. Her hair was tied up with her bangs left down and curled.

Saya shrugged before sliding into the booth next to Kirishima.

"So who needs help with what?" Saya asked.

"YOU THINK I NEED HELP FROM SOMEONE LIKE YOU?!" Bakugo yelled. Saya stared at him blankly.

"If you don't need any help then why aren't you ranked 1st in the class?" She shot back. Saya crosses her arms and tilted her head to the side.

"Whatever!" He yelled back. Bakugo didn't have anything to say to that.

The three of them studied the basic topics of each class together. It was a lot rowdier then when Saya helped people study at her house. Kirishima kept saying weird and stupid things and then Bakugo would freak out. It was rather funny. Saya had let a few giggles escape her lips. Kirishima reached across the table to pick up the untouched burger on Bakugo's plate and lifted it to his face so he can eat.

"Put the burger down or I swear to God- I'll blast you in the face!" Bakugo yelled. He got a weird look fro the waiter before she walked over.

"I'm sorry, but can you please be quiet" He asked. Kirishima apologized for Bakugo while Saya just stared at him.

Ten minutes later the group was standing in front of the café with blank looks. Bakugo had gotten them kicked out. Kirishima and Saya were grumbling while Bakugo pouted with his arms crossed over his chest. He mumbled something under his breath making the pair look at the blonde.

"Did you say something Bakugo?" Saya asked making a cute confused expression. Bakugo grumbled before saying it again.

"Sorry" It was quiet but the two could hear it this time. Kirishima and Saya made eye contact.

"What happened to Bakugo?" Kirishima asked.

"...Aliens?" Saya offered. Kirishima stared at the girl ignoring he screaming blonde behind them.

"Aliens." The red head agreed.

The three of them decided to split up and head home for the rest of the day. They had been at the café for a few hours, so it was getting kind of late anyway.