Confessions and Second Chances

"Saya!~" a loud voice yelled. Said female felt her body hit the ground hard. She looked up at her attacked only to see Saro hanging over her with sparkles in his eyes.

"The way you took down Eye Hunter was awesome! You were like some cool action movie hero! My sister is so amazing! Haha!" Saro gushed over Saya. She smiled and brushed his bangs behind his ear as a single tear drop fell from his smiling face. He took a deep breath and smiled softly at his sister.

"Thank you. I know how hard it was to fight the man who ripped us apart. I know I told you that I didn't want to be avenged, but now that it happened I feel relieved. So thank you for not listening to me" Saro gripped Saya into a crushing hug. The female hugged her albino twin back.

"Oh My! So handsome!" Saya heard her mom. Another quieter voice spoke, but Saya couldn't hear what it said.

"Oh and a gentleman too! My Saya needs a boy like you or else she'll scare everyone away!" Saya had enough. She pushed Saro off of her and yelled.

"MOM!!! STOP~" the female whined. Wait. Who else was talking? Saya looked around to see all of the food and her class was laying in the prairie she spent time with Saro in last time she was here.

"What's this about Garlic Breath?!" Saya yelled to the sky. Something smacked her hand and Saya's arms went to rub it.

"I'm right here and I these three have been whining about being with you all morning" Aunt Nui looked away.

"Thanks Aunt Nui" Saya said as she hugged the woman.

Saya looked at her mom only to see her gushing over Kirishima. The female ran over to the pair.

"She's changed. I'm happy" A male voice said. Nui looked beside her to see her brother, Saya's dad watching his daughter interact with his wife. Nui looked back at them as well.

"Yeah" a small smile found its way to Nui's face.

"Oooooh~ did you just smile Aska?" Mikeala cooed at his sister. Nui huffed and made sure a scowl was on her face before denying what her brother said.

"Mom. What are you doing to poor Kirishima?" Saya said as she was finally in speaking distance.

"This young man is so kind to you. You shouldn't be so rude. You won't make any friends that way" Yuno scolded. Saya blushed and pushed her mom away from the red headed male.

"What was that mom?" Saya asked once they were inside the house.

"You know that boy loves you. I can see it from here. The way he looks at you and the way he talks about you. I know you like him to. Why are you denying your feelings?" Saya's mom said as she closed the door. The younger Nakano looked away and she rubbed her arm nervously.

"I don't know. I've done such terrible things and I know I don't deserve someone like him. And I don't even know who I am. How can I love someone else when I don't even know who I want to be?" Saya asked. Her brows were furrowed and her eyes were downcast.

Saya felt a warm body embrace her own. She dug her head in her moms chest and hugged her. The older female rubbed Saya's back as she breathed deeply.

"Love makes you better. It helps you find yourself and it opens up a new world. Things like this don't happen very often. You might get your heart broken sweetie, but that's how you know you loved him. Who knows maybe you'll be together forever, but even then you'll feel pain. Jealousy, abandoned, ignored, annoyed. You need to experience everything you can even if it's not pleasant. That's how you find who you are. You're confused right now and I have a feeling that boy will be a guiding light for you. You need to let yourself feel Saya. You're not alone anymore" Saya relaxed as her mother talked. It made perfect sense, but what if he doesn't want to be with her anymore because she slapped him?