They Get Along

"Are you one of All Might's students? What's he like in person?" A woman held a microphone to Saya's lips.

"uh. uh." Saya began panicking.

"I uh... have to go iron... uh, my panda. Yeah so um bye!" Saya said loudly and ran through the crowd screaming.

Once she made it to the classroom she was greeted by a few of her classmates. The first one to speak was Kirishima.

"Are you okay Nakano?" He asked worriedly.

"why were you screaming?" yelled Pikachu boy at the same time.

"They started asking questions so I started screaming so they would leave me alone" Saya said as if it was the most obvious and normal thing ever. Both boys were about to refute the girl, but stopped. They looked at each other confused. It worked, and there were so many people, they doubted anyone who didn't know her could tell who it was.

"that was... actually pretty smart" Kaminari said. He dropped his finger he was pointing at Saya earlier in defeat.

"How is this girl so stupid yet smart?!" Sero yelled gripping his head. Saya just walked past and sat in her seat. Because of class 1A having 21 students the desks were set up and seven rows of three. Saya found herself in front of Bakugo and behind Krirshima with Midoriya to her right.

Saya stopped when she walked next to Bakugo's desk. They made eye contact for a second before Bakugo flipped her off. Saya stood there for a few seconds just looking at his hands.

.

.

.

She held her middle fingers up to. They both just stood/sat there looking at each other. From across the classroom Saya could hear Kaminari speak.

"well they get along" He snickered.

"Nakano no!" Mina yelled as she tried to force the pale girls fingers down. Her precious baby was being tainted.

"Nakano yes!" Saya yelled back. Eventually Mina got Saya's fingers put away and said girl in her seat.

Class was normal and boring except they had to pick a class rep. Saya wanted to stay out of the spotlight. Plus she was dead tired. She has really low blood pressure so in the morning she's pretty much the walking dead.

While the class was shouting Saya hobbled over to Aizawa and snuck into his sleeping bag. Said hero was already asleep , so he didn't even notice she hopped in with him. The class was too busy picking a class rep that they didn't notice she was gone either.

Eventually lunch came. Aizawa literally kicked Saya out of his sleeping bag. It was already noon though, so Saya was good as new again. Instead of going to the cafeteria Saya decided to stay in the classroom and eat. She wasn't feeling too good, so she made herself some miso soup in the morning and decided to bring some for lunch as well.

Suddenly as Saya was packing up an alarm began blaring. In one quick movement Saya grabbed her bag, broke the window with her bone knife and jumped out of the fifth floor window. Thankfully there was a rather large tree just outside of the building, so Saya didn't fall too far before she latched onto a tree branch. Using her momentum Saya swung around the branch and sat herself down on it.

Sugi poked his head out of Saya's bag and climbed on top of the girls head. Saya pet the small panda on her head.

"Thanks Soog's" She said to the animal. He nuzzled his head into hers making the girl smile. After a little bit Saya heard talking coming from the classroom.

"hey! someone broke a window!" Shouted Mina. Saya sighed before using her knives to quickly climb up the side of the school. When no one was looking Saya hopped up on the window sill. All of her classmates were huddled into a circle and whispering about something.

"I AM HERE! COMING THROUGH A WINDOW LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" Saya shouted, mimicking All Might. All at once everyone's heads turned to Saya. Staying true to her character, Saya starts to wobble and fall face first to the floor.

"Owie! That wasn't nice Mr. Floor" She said as little dancing pandas circled her head. Just then Sugi decided to hop off of Saya's head. He walked around he head an poked her face.

"Sugi is that you?" She asked in a woozie voice. Saya shook her head and then stood up like nothing happened.

"were you the one who broke that window?" Iida asked. Saya just stood there looking guilty.

"OH GREAT AND POWERFUL Yaomomo! SPARE THIS PEASANT AND PLEASE make a new one before Aizawa gets back?" Saya pleaded giving said girl the puppy dog eyes. In only a few seconds flat Yaoyorozu gave in and began making a new window. She began installing it with the help of Kirishima and surprisingly Todoroki.

The three of them stepped away and sighed in relief. As if on cue Aizawa walks through the door. The four of them scramble to get to their seats.

Aizawa looks at them suspiciously but decided not to say anything. By the end of the day Iida was class rep and Yaoyorozu was his second.

Saya and Sugi sighed in sync. It was an eventful day. She had been kicked out of a sleeping bag, then had lunch, broke a window, jumped from a five story window and into a tree, jumped back up to the window, install a new window all before hero training.

Aizawa finaly began talking. He told everyone that they would be doing rescue training that day. They class was told to wear whatever they wanted, so Saya decided it would be best to just wear her costume. Pretty much everyone else was.

They all boarded a school bus and began to head over to an off campus training facility. The USJ.