Picnic and Confessions

As a whole class 1A all walked towards Saya's house, or more accurately the lark next to her house.

The whitette felt somewhat self conscious of her house. It was small and slightly run down. The whole neighborhood was. Thankfully no one said anything about the condition of the area.

Momo had made a few blankets and Saya set out all of the food. There was a sandwich for everyone, orange chicken, rice, and an array of sweets. As the female set everything out the class chatted and found their little groups.

"Wait! I'll go grab some drinks from the house. It's only a few minutes away" Saya said as she stood up.

"I'll go with. You'll need someone manly to help carry everything" Kirishima piped in. Saya nodded and watched as he jogged over to her before that began walking towards her house. From next to her Saya could see Kirishima fidgeting.

"If you don't forgive me for what I did before I understand. You didn't need to come with" Saya said. It came out a bit harsher then she expected. Her chest twisted for some reason when she thought about Kirishima not liking her. She sped up her pace as she turn the corner, her house coming into view.

"No! That's not it at all! I do like you. A lot actually" Kirishima said in a panicked tone.

"Then why do you seem to uncomfortable around me? Do you think I'll kill you or something?" Saya's questions became more violent as she raised her voice at the boy jogging to keep up with her.

"I don't! I'm always happiest when I'm with you! I want to be with you all the time and I admire your strength and courage. Me liking you is the problem. I really like you Nakano" Kirishima yelled. He reached out and grabbed Saya's arm. He twisted her around and put his hands on her shoulders. He looked her straight in both eyes.

"I like you. I love you Nakano" Kirishima said. He was serious. Saya's heart sped up and her face felt hot. Taking advantage of her shock, Kirishima leaned forwards and pressed his lips against hers for a few long seconds. She didn't kiss back.

With a dejected sigh Kirishima let her go.

"It's fine if you don't feel the same. I just-" the name was interrupted by a smack to the face. Saya brought both of her hand to her chest and stared at Kirishima with wide, teary eyes. She reached out as he massaged his cheek, but kept her hands to herself.

"I'm sorry. I-, you should go back. I can bring everything myself" Saya said before sprinting over to her house and slamming the door behind her.

Kirishima stared down at the ground with his hand on his throbbing cheek. Why did he do that? He's so stupid! There's no way she would like him. She deserved someone who understand her pain like Bakugo or Todoroki. They can understand her better then he ever could. With a sigh Kirishima dropped his hand and walked back to the park.

"Hey where did Nakano go?" Kaminari asked. Kirishima just sat down under a tree and hugged his knees to his chest.

"Are you okay Kiri?" Mina asked. Kirishima looked up and smiled.

"Yeah. Just tired after swimming. Nakano said she could get them herself and sent me back" he answered. None of them were convinced, but decided against prying any further.

"She slapped you. Good fucking his Shitty hair" Bakugo slumped down next to the red head. Said boy just shook his head.

"I really messed up. She doesn't like me at all. She even slapped me" Kirishima confessed.

"Idiot. She just took down the man that killed her family and realized she wanted to be fucking better or whatever nonsense she spewed earlier. Of course she slapped you" Bakugo huffed. Kirishima knew he was right, but it still hurt.

"That was stupid" Saya's eyes snapped up to her aunt. She was standing there in her purple tank top and black shorts with her arms crossed.

"That was your fist kiss wasn't it?" Saya covered her face with her hands in embarrassment before nodding.

"It's not that. I just- I don't now what's going on. Someone loves me. That's never happened before."

"Do you like him to?" Nui asked.

"I don't know. I feel weird around him. It's like I feel calm around him, maybe even happy, but I also feel so self conscious when I'm with him. Like what if I look weird and he doesn't want to be with me? What if I'm not good enough for him?" Saya said. She looked down at her hands with a confused face on her face.

"Sounds like love to me, but I can't tell you what to do. Why don't you bring your class here?" Aunt Nui asked, well more like demanded. Saya nodded and left the house.

The whole walk back her mind swirled with thoughts of Kirishima.

Do I like him? What does that even mean? Sure, he's nice, and has soft hair, and is gentle with her, he's always there for her, and helps her whenever she needs it. He is pretty good looking to. His piercing eyes when he fights makes her shiver and when he smiles and his eyes are squinted it makes her chest soar. His smile, oh God, that thing is a weapon. It makes her knees weak whoever she sees it.

Not to mention his muscles. Kirishima's hero costume doesn't leave much to the imagination. More them once Saya has caught herself tracing every muscle with her eyes.

Saya could feel the heat in her face. Before she knew it she was at the park. Everyone was still setting up stuff when Saya announced her presence.

"Um guys? Aunt N-" Saya was cut off by a louder voice.

"Screw it. Might as well take the food with" Nui's voice came from behind the whitette. Bringing the pipe to her lips, Nui took in a large breath and exhaled a smoke cloud. It overtook the whole class and in only a few seconds they were all out cold.