Blonde Bomb

"Nakano!" A voice yelled. Saya immeidtly felt a hand around her throat. She wondered how long she had passed out. It couldn't have been long becasue she was still in Eye Hunters grasp.

"Let her go!" someone yelled. Saya felt weightless before she crashed into the ground. She landed on her right wrist making her yelp in pain. A pink blur along with a brown and yellow one flew past Saya's eyes.

Saya coughed violently inhaling heavily and gasping for air. She felt warm arms around her and herself being helped into a sitting position.

"Nakano are you okay? Did you not hear? You and Bakugo are the targets! You need to stay safe" Kirishima. Saya smiled a bit.

"Kirishima. I can't run. I need to..." Saya's body shook as she coughed again. She screwed her eyes shut for a second before glaring at Kirishima.

"Help me up now!" She screamed. Sero and Kirishima exchanged a glance before deciding to help their classmate to their feet.

"No one gets this bastard but me! I got your damn quirk figured out." Saya swayed and Sero steadied her. The bones covering her wrist disentigrated. The state she was in almost make Sero puke. He was on the right side of her. Saya whined in pain.

"Sero Bandage me up." She ordered.

"No! If you keep this up you'll die!" Kirishima yelled. Saya shook her head.

"You're right. Up until a few months ago I had panned on dying in this fight, but them I met you all, and found out I still have living family, and I saw my family. They told me to live happily. Make friends, study hard, eat well, get my own apartment, find a roommate, get a boyfriend, marry the love of my life, have kids. I need to do this and believe me when I say I will win" Saya stared Kirishima in the eyes as she gripped onto him for support. As if to prove her point Saya balanced by herself. She broguht hew newly bandaged arm back to her side. Kirishima wanted to argue, but the look in her eyes left him speehless.

"Thank you Eijiro Kirishima" Saya spoke. She walked towards Sato, Kaminari, and Mina who were getting their butts handed to them by Eye Hunter.

"What quirk is he using now?" She demanded looking at Mina.

"Something that has to do with gravity. It's like the opposite of Uraraka's" Mina answered. Saya nodded. She bent down and picked up her bone sword. She twisted the blade in her left hand trying to get used to the switch in hands quickly.

"Pick on someone your own size ball sucker!" Saya yelled at the villain. She ran towards him and ducked under his arm as he tried to hold Saya down with his gravity. Only managing a scratch Saya withdrew nd created space betweent he two again. He snarled and hopped into the woods.

"If i'm right his quirk gives him the ability to gain the powers of the peoples eyes he eats. It only effective until he gets harmed in some way. I think he has to wait a little bit more each time he takes on a new power" Saya annouced to the others around her.

"Nakano what's with your eyes?" Kaminari asked. Saya quickly realized she took her mask off when she began to fight Eye Hunter. She turned around so none of them could see her face.

"My eye's have always looked like this" She said cooly.

"he's coming" She warned.

Eye Hunter jumped from the shadows. He stomped his foot on the ground and it began to sofen into mud. Kirishima used his sharpened hands to hit Eye Hunter when he wasn't looking. Saya used thisopportunity to kick him where she had stabbed him only a few minutes ago. He went flying a few feet before hitting the ground hard.

Mina threw her acid in his direction. It began to burn through his coat, melting his spare eyes.

"Take that!" Mina yelled victoriously. Kirishima and Kaminari said something similar, but Saya trained her eyes on his unmoving body. It began to shake as laughter errupted from his throat. He stood up with his lower half hanging down. He quickly snapped back and took a red and silver eye at the same time.

"Eye's like these are rare. A eye from each parent means a power from each parent. I can use both of your parents powers at once through your brothers eyes." Eye Hunter laughed hysterically as Saya screamed and shot herself forwards with her katana. She sliced a huge S shape into his chest.

Then then turned her foot and did a full turn before carving a very messy 8 right next to the S. They slightly overlapped. Saya breathed heavily as her katana turned to dust in the night breeze. Kirishima held Eye Hunter down while Sero tied him up.

Sighed and let her guard down, only for her to collapse face first into the dirt. She was panting and her face was twisted in pain.

"Man. She used more energy then she had. Sometimes Nakano is even more reckless then Midoriya." Kaminari said inpressed at the girl in front of him.

"She was so high on adrenaline I doubt she noticed the pain until now" Mina added.

Sato collected stick and Sero used his quirk to tie then together. All five of them took their jackets off and laid them on the makeshift stretcher as padding. Kirishima went one step further and uses his shirt to cover Saya as a blanket.

Mina held Saya's hand as the four boys grabbed onto one of the four sticks and picked her up. They all went as fast as they could back towards the camp. They quickly found Aizawa and Saya along with Momo, Midoriya, and a few others were rushed to the hospital.

They may had lost Bakugo, but they still had Nakano. Whatsmore, they were able to detain one of the villains themselves. Specifically the one that haunted Nakano's memories.

Kirishima stayed by Nakan's side talking to her while she was sleep the whole night an the next morning. He was kicked out and told to take a shower. Latet that day they gathered in Midoriya's room to talk about them saving Bakugo. Most disagreed.

Once Kirishima and Todoroki had left Midoriya's room, they asked if Nakano was awake. They were told she wasn't. Both males sighed. She was in terrible condition, but she was closest to Bakugo. They had hoped she might be able to come.

Kirishima threw his bag on his bed and sat down on the edge of it. He dropped his head in his hands. Suddenly his phone went off. He didn't recednise the number, but answeed it anyway.

"What's the plan to get Bakugo back. I may be sleepy as fuck, but I want my Blonde Bomb back" Kirishima smiled into his phone.

"Glad to hear you're awake Nakanao. So heres the plan..."