It's Not Goodbye

Saya yawned and blinked her eyes a few times. There was a blurry figure laying across from her. Once her eye sight was back to normal she smiled. Saro was still sleeping. His lips were parted slightly as be took slow and deep breaths. A few stray hairs tickled his nose making him wiggle his nose like a cat. Saya giggled and removed the hair from her brothers face. She then placed her hand on her brothers warm cheek. He once again nuzzled his face into her cold touch.

"Sissy, that was my croissant. Don't touch my giraffe" Saro murmured in his sleep. Saya raised an amused eyebrow as she heard her brothers sleepy talk.

Only a few seconds later Saro began to open his eyes. When he realized Saya was with him again he smiled and hugged her close.

"Good morning Sissy" He sang sweetly. Saya giggled again and pat her brothers head.

"You really need to work on your pillow talk. Giraffe's. Really?" Saya smirked at her brother. Saro plopped his head back down and began shuffling a bit. Saya sat up and stretched her arms.

WHAM!

Saya fell back and onto the ground. Her legs stuck up in the air while her upper body was on the floor.

"Saro Chise Nakano! Did you just hit me with a pillow?!" Saya yelled. A girly laugh came from the bed. Saya smirked, grabbing the pillow that had fallen on the floor with her.

"AaaHhH!!!!! Take this!" Saya screamed. She quickly picked up her upper body and was now crouching on the floor. She launched her pillow at Saro's face. He was to busy laughing to see it coming.

"GAK!" He made a weird noise as he fell to the ground. The pillow hit him so hard it made the tip of his nose red.

His head slowly poked out from the side of the bed. He was out for blood. With a triumphant snigger, Saya ducked down when another pillow was sent her way. She laughed like a manic as she got up and ran around the room as Saro chased her with a pillow.

Saya's back was turned and she felt something coming towards her. Out of instinct she created a knife and cut down whatever was coming towards her. She blinked when it started raining feathers. One landed on her nose and she sneezed.

"Geeze Sissy, it's only a pillow" Saro chuckled.

"Instinct?" Saya spoke it as more of a question then an answer. Once the excitement died down both twins changed into their clothes. Saro was wearing a white shirt with a black hoodie and blue jeans, while Saya had kaki shorts with a black tank top and a red off the shoulder long sleeved shirt. She also had a pair of thigh highs on that were tucked into her red gym shoes.

Once they were both dressed they left the bedroom. The sweet smell of crepes reached Saya's nose. She inhaled deeply. It had been so long since she had smelled her moms cooking.

Music reached Saya's ears. It was a very familiar song. Saro grabbed her hand and led her down the hall into the kitchen. She smiled at what she saw.

Her beautiful albino mother was moving to the music as their father twirled her. They were both laughing happily. The sight brought tears to Saya's eyes. Without her noticing Saro had jumped into the fray. He was dancing like a dork, wiggling his arms and moving them up and down, while the rest of his body kind of shook in random directions. Saya's smile widened.

"You'll never takes us alive
We swore that death will do us part
They'll call our crimes a work of art
You'll never takes us alive
We'll live like spoiled royalty, lovers and partners
Partners in crime
Partners in crime" Saya sang along as she jumped in, dancing with her family. She had grabbed Saro's hands; dancing with him while her parents danced together.

"This, the tale of, reckless love
Living a life of crime on the run
I brush to a gun to paint these states
Green and red
Everybody freeze
Nobody move
Put the money in the bag
Or we will shoot
Empty out the vault
And me and my doll will be on our way
Our paper faces flood the streets
And if the heat comes close enough to burn
Then we'll play with fire 'cause" Saya picked up a large plastic spoon and began singing into it like a microphone.

"You'll never takes us alive
We swore that death will do us part
They'll call our crimes a work of art
You'll never takes us alive
We'll live like spoiled royalty, lovers and partners
Partners in crime
Partners in crime" They all pointed to each other as they danced and sang. They were matching their movements to the rhythm and lyrics, acting out the story the lyrics were telling.

"Here we find our omnipotent outlaws
Fall behind the grind tonight
Left unaware that the lone store owner
Won't go down without a fight
Where we gonna go
He's got us pinned
Baby I'm a little scared
Now, don't you quit
He's sounded the alarm
I hear the sirens closing in
Our paper faces flood the streets
And if the heat comes close enough to burn
Then we're burning this place to the ground 'cause" Saya jumped into her fathers arms as he swung her around. Saro and her mom began dancing together now.

"You'll never takes us alive
We swore that death will do us part
They'll call our crimes a work of art
You'll never takes us alive
We'll live like spoiled royalty, lovers and partners
Partners in crime" Her dad let Saya get on his shoulders as they acted out a scene. They were the cops while Saro and her mom were the criminals. Saya's dad was shooting his finger guns while she continued to sing into her spoon. She got off her dads shoulders and now started to dance with her mom.

"The skies are black with lead-filled rain
A morbid painting on display
This is the night the young love died
Buried at each others side
You never took us alive
We swore that death would do us part
So now we haunt you in the dark
You never took us alive
We live as ghosts among these streets
Lovers and partners
Partners in crime
Partners in crime
Partners in crime" Once the ended all four of them erupted into a fit of laughter.

They eventually calmed down and the twins set the table whith

their parents. Once that was done they all sat down around the table. Saya soaked in the familiar yet foreign features of her parents.

Her moms white hair was cut short into a neat bob with two longer pieces of bangs that shaped her face. The glittering red eye's of her mom were just as soft as she remembered. There was a mischievous sparkle in them when she scooped up some whipped cream and wiped it on her dads nose.

Her dad was almost the complete opposite of their mother in looks. He was tan with deep black hair that was cut short and swept to the side. His grey eyes held only love for the people around him. His thin lips curled into a charming smile as he chuckled at his wife's antics. He was muscle through and through, but they weren't bulging. Their mother was lean and agile with thin black glasses resting on her nose.

They were a picture perfect couple. Both twins took most of their moms features, but the small things like their head shape and eye shape was proof of their father.

"Why didn't you guys see me yesterday if you were here?" Saya blurted out. Her parents smiled at her softly.

"We just thought you'd want to spend some alone time with your brother. It's not like we were hiding or anything" Her mom chuckled.

"I mean all this awesome at once would've shocked you" Her dad remarked. Saya and her mom rolled their eyes in sync, while Saro matched his fathers expression.

"Oh my God you're both so dorky" Saya chimed. Both males gasped and placed their hand on their heart with a hurt expression on their faces.

"You don't think i'm cool?" Both of them asked at the same time. Saya looked at them with a done expression.

"They rehearsed that didn't they?" Saya asked. Her mom nodded.

"Since you started training with Aska" Her mom sighed. Both males looked at the older woman sitting at the table like she had just told their deepest secret to the world. And they called her childish...