Content Ending To a Hard Life

A loud, familiar bell rang as students scrambled to their seats. They were mumbling among themselves, but quieted down once the sound of loud footsteps met their ears.

"Heya class! My name is Eijiro Kirishima, the prohero Red Riot! I'll be your teacher this year! It's nice to meet you all!" Kiri announced to his class with a big smile.

The part of his hero costume that wraps around his face was on him as well as an eye patch. Besides that he was in a red suit. Kirishima went around the class and had them introduce themselves and their quirks and with that the class had started.

Only 20 minutes later a loud shattering noise erupted in the classroom. A female burst through the window.

She had short white hair that fit her head and bangs that went down to her chin. Her hero suit was a simple black crop top with red buckles at the neck and a small triangular cut out over her breasts. Her stomach was revealed and silver shorts covered the bare minimum of her legs. Two large squares were taken out of the sides of them. Silver Thigh highs with a castle design at the top lead into red boots. The female smiled when her eyes landed on the red head.

"Eiji, I just got called on a mission a few towns over with Deku, Shoto, and Katsuki. I'm gonna be late home, so go to bed without me. Also pick up the kids from school please, remember Suki has training with Shoto's kids, Saro Has soccer practice and Yami and Yato are going to the doctor for their quirks at 8:30. Don't be late. Recipe for dinner and the ingredients are in the fridge..." The female rambled as she checked her watch.

The female perked up as she reached into her pouch that was held up by a belt. The red belt had holsters for guns, bullets, knives, looks for swords and a few other things. The whitette pulled a brown bag out and set it in Kirishima's hands.

"You forgot your lunch. Aaaand I think that's it. Bye babe." The female winked and pulled the red headed teachers body into hers. Her eyes softened as she kissed Kirishima while her one hand grabbed his hair. They pulled apart and she winked as she blew a kiss at Kiri, whose face redder then his hair.  With a small chuckle the female jumped out of the window on the fifth floor. She landed on the tree next to the 1A classroom and then took off.

"Was that-" a student began.

"Pillar of Ten Weapons! She's ranked as the number three hero this week!" Another student finished. His shaggy green hair covered one eye, but the eye that was exposed sparkled just like his fathers did. He was Deku's son.

"After the hero Deku, who is ranked first and Lemillion, who is ranked second, The Pillar Of Ten Weapons, or Ten Pillars, the hero Shoto, and Ground Zero all compete for third place on a weekly basis. Our teacher, Red Riot is ranked seventh after Sun Eater." Another student with blue hair said as she pushed up her glasses.

"Yes, thank you Iida-chan" Kirishima sweat. His wife was ranked higher on the hero board then he was. It was so manly!

"I get that she's a famous hero, but we know nothing about Ten Pillars personal life besides the fact that she attended U.A." Another student piped in.

"She's probably kill me for saying this, but I trust you all can keep this between our class, yeah?" Kirishima began. The class nodded, eager to know more about the mysterious hero.

"Well she's my beautiful wife! We've been married since we turned 18. We have four amazing kids. Saro was the first born. He has her soft white hair and my red eyes, although he hides one of them behind his hair like his mom did with a mask when she was younger. He's the second man of the house. He's shy, but has an amazing quirk that combined mine and my wife's" Kirishima rambled about his kids like a doting father.