Shopping

"Everyone I'm looking forward to hearing all the stories of how fun camp was" Mina hiccupped as she cried. Kirishima, Sato, Kaminari, and Mina had all failed and couldn't go to camp. Saya was hugging her best friend crying with her, groaning the word no over and over again.

Midoriya tried to cheer them up by suggesting that maybe there was a chance they could still go. Sero put his arm on the green boys shoulder.

"Don't say that man. It'll just get their hoped up" Sero said trying to sound profound.

"Once the bell rings you should be in your seats" Aizawa said loudly as he slid the classroom door open. Everyone was in their seats and completely silent, looking like model students. Well everyone but Saya. She was sleeping. Her soft snores echoing through the classroom.

Aizawa was talking about how people failed and the four of them went into despair mode. Surprisingly though Aizawa said everyone was going. Saya decided just then to open her eyes. She squeaked and shot up to the ceiling. She dug her daggers into it so she could keep herself up.

"What are you doing Nakano?" Aizawa asked. He didn't get paid enough for this.

"I saw a demon. He looked just like you. The scariest part was his smile. It's going to give me nightmares" Saya said shivering to emphasize her point. Aizawa's scarf shot up and popped Saya off of the ceiling. She hovered in the air for a second before falling on her face.

"As I was saying..." Aizawa continued to speak, but Saya was asleep. Again.

Class had ended and they were all given camp guide books. The class was chatting about suit cases and bathing suits, but Saya was staring off into space.

"I have a great idea! Since we all have the day off tomorrow before camp how about class 1A goes shopping?!" Hagakure asked. Most people were on board besides Bakugo, who said it sounded like hell, and Todoroki, who visits his mom on the weekends.

"How about you Nakano?" Kirishima asked. Saya stared at the people in her class who were pretty much begging her to go.

"I'll have to ask auntie Nui if I can skip training first, but it doesn't sound like a bad idea." Saya mused.

"Wow. I kind of thought she would ditch us for sleep or something" Uraraka admitted. Saya looked up with a dazed look on her face.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea" She said in a spacy voice, repeating what she had just said.

"I didn't mean it like that! You agreed so you have to come now!" Uraraka tried to recover. When she finally agreed again everyone began filling out of the school.

(Kirishim)Precious Spikey Rock: So we meet at the mall at 11:00?

Midoriya)Broccoli Boi: that works for me.

(Iida)Grammar popo: Me as well.

(Uraraka)UwU: yeah. I'm game.

Grammar popo: Uraraka, please use proper punctuation.

UwU: Sorry.

(Mina)Smexy Alien Queen: Me, Yaomomo, Nakano are all coming together.

(Jiro)Phone Charger: I'm coming with Hagakure and Asui.

(Hagakure)Gloves...: Yeah. Us three live near each other and everything.

(Asui)Baby Frogger: 11:00 is just fine.

(Tokoyami)Emo Raven: Yes. When the light overbears the darkness is the best time to meet.

(Ojiro)Tail Man: I agree with Tokoyami, though it's just because my martial arts lessons end at 10:30

(Kaminari)Holey Cheese: Kirishima. Sero. We enter with swag.

(Sero)Celepain: The meme team coming through.

(Aoyama)Sparkles: Mua will be there.

(Shoji)Octoarms: I'm not busy

(Koda)Animal Boi: :)

(Sato)Personal Chef: I'm up for it. I'll bring some sweets for everyone to!

(Mineta)Purple Perv: I can't wait to see the girls in their normal clothes

You: Aunt Nui won't be home. I guess I can come along

The next day mostly everyone in class 1A was bunched up at the mall. Once everyone was there they all began to split up. Saya didn't need a swim suit, or a sleeping bag, tent, or anything like that so she just went to an exercise store for new clothes. Everyone began to split up so Saya headed out on her own.

After a little bit she had gotten a full body workout sweat suit. It was sleeveless and the shorts went to mid-thigh, a tight long sleeves crop top and matching black workout pants that stopped just past her knees, some running shorts, tank tops, and some compression tops as well as a few pairs of sweat pants.

Saya had about two hours left so she decided to go get some weights and shoes. He red ones were getting worn out quickly. With black polyester, agility gym shoes with thick soles in hand Saya headed to the next store.

Her 80lbs leg weights were getting to easy to walk in; She needed to increase the weight as well as a wobble balance board. That was she could think of to buy. As she exited the store she bumped into Kirishima.

"Hey Nakano! You're the first person I've seen since we split up!" Kirishima chimed happily. They chatted as he bought what he needed. They both left and headed to a restaurant in the mall to eat.

They barely had time to eat before an announcement echoed through the mall. They were shutting temporarily. The class met up and Midoriya and Uraraka explained what happened. Everyone went home trying to forget what they heard and concentrating on the camp.

Saya's head was bowed down and her hood was up shielding her eyes from anyone who glanced her way. If anyone were to see they would've seen a disturbing and crazy glint swimming in a glowing blood red eye.

If those two were set on class 1A that meant she'll have another opportunity to kill them.