Forest

Saya had made it to the train station and ended up passing out. Luckily a certain red head saw the white haired female and chuckled before hoisting her on his back.

Kirishima gave Saya a piggyback ride all the way to school. It seemed like they were the last ones to arrive. Once Aizawa took roll call everyone began to board the bus. You ended up next to Kirishima. The whole way you slept on his shoulder. He smiled down at you sweetly. He saw your lips begin to move and leaned in so he could hear.

"Eiji. Mmh. Hehe that tickles. Blanket. Mine. Eiji. Love you" Saya murmured. Kirishima's face erupted in flames. Saya cracked an eye open and smirked in Mina's direction who had fallen off of her bus seat because she was laughing so hard.

Saya closed her eyes again. Love, huh. She had never actually been in love before. She's felt parental and sibling love, but that was it. She wondered what that kind of love felt like. To be attracted to someone Even the thought of attraction never passed through her mind before. It wasn't until All Might had found her and brought her to U.A. did she really start to question herself. Her convictions were solid, but when she saw everyone else around her wanting to become heroes for such noble reasons she couldn't help but think maybe her motives weren't as pure and selfless as she had thought. Saro had never told her to get revenge, but he didn't try and stop Saya when she saw him. Right and wrong weren't as blurry as before. Now that she thought of it Saya never really thought about right or wrong. She just hunted down criminals and villains that might have information on the Eye Hunter.

"You sure do sigh in your sleep a lot. I wonder what you're dreaming about" Kirishima mused. The red head drifted into your thoughts. He was by your side along with the rest of the class, but he felt different. Todoroki was good looking, but Saya couldn't see herself standing by his side for anything else besides hero work. What about Kirishima? He was different. She could see herself standing by Kirishima's side in a white dress, It would be- No! She did not just think that. She doesn't have time for love. But what will she do when she gets her revenge? If Saya was being honest she never planned on surviving her fight with the villains.

Suddenly the bus pulled to the side and stopped. She opened her eyes as she felt the red head get up. A warm hand was placed on her shoulder and shook her body gently.

"Nakano we're getting off for a bit to stretch." Kirishima said. Saya sighed. There was no way Aizawa would waist his time for a rest stop. Things were never that easy in this school. When she stepped out of the bus she was greeted with a girl in a cat costume and a kid standing behind her.

Saya walked up to the kid as he glared at her classmates.

"They're a bunch of hopeful, naïve children. You should be just as hopeful, if not more. So my question is, why are you so angry at the world? I can tell you know loss, but is it worth spending your whole life feeling miserable?" Saya told the black haired boy. He was about to shout at the female, but Saya was standing next to Kirishima with her head on his shoulder. She was already singing z's.

"Everyone run for it!!!!" Kirishima yelled. Saya fell over on the ground. She was on the ground in front of the bus doors. It wasn't her fault she fell right here, but she would make sure they regretted waking her up.

Saya's whole demeanor became demonic. Anime horns spouted from her head and they could see her sharp teeth as she exhaled smoke. Her eye glowed red.

"You all woke me up. There isn't enough salt in the WORLD to protect you from the hell you just unleashed" Saya threatened.

"Run away! We have better chanced with the forest!" Kaminari screamed like a little girl. Everyone in class 1A swallowed the lump in their throats before turning around and jumping off of the cliff.

Saya perked up. That looked like fun! She ran and jumped off the cliff as well. She slid down the rocks on her feet like she was surfing. With a loud giggle she did a flip and landed perfectly on her feet. Instead of being met by beautiful trees she was met with huge rock golems. She cocked her head to the side and widened her eyes like a confused puppy.

"Hey guys... What are those?" She asked while all of her classmates were fighting with them.

"These dumbass rocks are the reason we had to wake you the fuck up. When we're back at camp you can fucking sleep!" Bakugo yelled. Saya's eyes sparkled. She grabbed the guns from her holster and spun them around on her fingers and smirked evilly.

"Give me ten seconds and these bastards will be as dead as the fucking bones buried beneath our feet" She laughed crazily. It was all a blur from there. Gun shots, laughing, pain.

Todoroki, Deku, Iida, Bakugo, and Kirishima sluggishly limped into the camp behind Saya who was skipping like a giddy kindergartener.

"I didn't expect you all to take so long" One of the cat ladies said. Saya just narrowed her eyes at them and pushed her head back as far as she could on her neck. The white haired girl was DONE.

"Alright. We have dinner in the main building. Eat up because this is the only day we make your food for you." The brown haired cat lady said.

Once Saya finished eating she went up to the blue and blonde cat.

"Hey cat lady. Are there any baths in this place?" A tick mark appeared on her forehead and she smashed her fist onto Saya's head. Kaminari and Deku flinched at the action. It looked like it hurt.

Saya just yawned and acted like nothing happened. She was off to a great start.