DONT YOU DARE

Monoma was able to block Saya's bullets with Kirishima's quirk. She growled.

In one swift movement Monoma's team lunges forwards and tried to take Saya's headbands, but with her quick reflexes they got nothing but hair to the face.

Monoma held up a fun and Saya's eyes widened as she looked to her holster to see her other pistol missing.

"You're accuracy quirk is nothing to scoff at" he said proudly. She bared her teeth as Monoma held up her own gun to her. He smiled as he pulled the trigger.

Saya laughed like a maniac as the smoke cleared.

"You think that's my quirk! How cute. Even if that was right I still got Kirishima." Once again she broke out laughing as she tightened the other five headbands from Monoma's neck.

His eyes widened and he looked down to see all of his headbands gone. Saya smirked. She had grabbed them when he stole her gun. Said gun turned into dust in Monoma's hands as her and her three classmates made a run for it.

Like a flip of a switch she stopped and yawned.

"I'm going to sleep. Mhhhh" Saya said as she snuggled into Kirishima. He blushed and in no time flat his face was redder than his hair.

The three boys spent that last few minutes avoiding everyone who was gunning for them now that they and the 10,000,000.

"And times up with Saya's team as first. Let's give it up for her..." Midnight trailed off as she saw Saya slung over Bakugo's shoulder. Class 1A were totally unfazed. This was normal for the white haired girl. Everyone else on the other hand though she was going to die taking into consideration Bakugo's temper.

No one besides class 1A and Monoma's team knows what she's like when she wakes up. So they didn't know better. If anything Bakugo should be the one worried for his life.

Oh well. In the end Saya and her team got first place with Todoroki in second, in third place was team Shinso and in forth team Midoriya.

Saya peaked her eye open from over Bakugo's shoulder. That boy, Shinso, was going to be a problem.

She also saw Todoroki looking at his hand like it ruined his life. He clenched it into a fist. Saya wiggled off of Bakugo and sauntered over to icyhot.

She tiredly grabbed his clenched hand and began to unravel his fingers.

"I don't know why you hate your left side, and a classmate you hardly know telling you otherwise would be infuriating, so I'm not gonna do that. But I can at least tell you this. You left side is warm and cozy. Not into that but it's gentle; you are gentle. Your left side is your own, and if you ever think otherwise look back on your own life, not somebody else's, and remember all the things you felt as a child." Saya suddenly seemed more awake. Her eyes softened as she looked down at the males hand.

"Remember that warm hand that fit perfectly into yours. Remember the person who didn't care which hand it was as long as they were able to be connected with you. That is what I mean when I say your own power" Saya finished. Todoroki was to angry to see the pain and tears building in the white haired girls eyes.

He scowled and slapped her hands that were cupping his own away.

"You know nothing" he hissed and stomped away. Saya looked at the males retreating back sadly.

"I could say the same to you Shoto Todoroki" Saya shook her head and it was like her body forced her to remember how tired she was.

They all had an hour break and Saya sleep walked to the cafeteria and wolfed down all the sweets she could hold before sleepily walking up to the announcer room.

"Napping buddy~" She slurred. Aizawa opened his eyes but didn't move.

"I made you something~" Saya reached into her jumper and felt around for a bit before she grabbed what she needed.

She revealed a large yellow sleeping bag. She reached back in and grabbed another one but smaller and in black.

She tiredly slipped it on and began advertising it.

"The inside is lined with a Snuggie but that's not all" she said in a tired announcer voice. She was trying to copy Radio Head after all.

"Bam!" She said with lethargic enthusiasm. She spread her legs to reveal that the sleeping bag had legs so he could walk without leaving his bag.

Aizawa sat up.

"Quit acting like a baby" he quipped. Saya sighed.

"Ya want it or not? I make anything I can that involves a sewing needle. It helps my accuracy. I was tired and made these when I walk half asleep. Be grateful" Saya said in a bored voice.

"Anyway. I'm gonna sleep in here. I don't care who wakes me up as long as they're prepared to die" she yawned and zipped up her sleeping bag before shuffling under the table and falling asleep.

"Should I tell Yamada? Eh. He'll be fine" Aizawa mused before napping as well.

Let's just say Radio Head was in for a rude awakening.