WHY ME?!?!

After that depressing turn of events, they were all given a list of who they can intern for. As Saya swept her eye over the list of requests a few caught her eye, but one name made her body stiffen. She began sweating bullets and shaking with the paper in her hands.

"You okay Nakano?" Kirishima asked laying his hand on the girls shoulder. She slowly turned around.

"i'm gonna die" She said. If she could be any paler she would be. Kirishima gave her a questioning look and looked over her shoulder at a few of the agencies listed on the paper.

"Is Nui Aska an agency? I've never heard of them before." Kirishima asked. Saya shook her head.

"It's hell" She said scared.

"Where is it anyway? It doesn't have a location like any of the others. It just says 'you know where to go'" Kirishima asked.

"it's not where, but who" She answered. Saya inflated like a popped balloon.

"I don't get it" He told the flat girl.

"She's a demon in human skin. She knows I can't turn her down either" Saya whined.

"Why? You can pick any of these other agencies Nakano" Saya shook her head.

"If I don't go to her she'll come to me, and she'll kill me for real this time" Saya shivered thinking of the time she spent with Nui in the past.

"Is she really that scary?" Kirishima asked, kind of scared now. Saya nodded and melted on her desk with a loud groan.

Why now? She was doing just fine without her. They had agreed to leave the other alone years ago.

"How do you know her?" Kirishima asked yet again.

"She took me in after my parents died. She's technically my guardian, but I haven't seen her in years" Saya sighed and the red head pat her shoulder in sympathy before going around to some of their other classmates. Suddenly a small knock made everyone look at the door.

"What are you doing here?" Ojiro asked angrily. The lavender haired boy ignored Saya's classmates and made eye contact with her.

"You" Shinso pointed at Saya. She tilted her head to the side and pointed her herself as if asking him if it was her she was pointing at.

"Yeah. Nakano, was it? Anyway I got an odd request that involves you. It's just a name, Nui Aska, and instead of an address your name is written here." He asked.

"Wait you guys got requests to?" Midoriya asked.

"Only the hero course and support students. Since I was in the top eight and had so many requests the school made an exception for me" He explained. Shinso looked back at the reason he was there in the first place. Saya looked like she was staring the grim reaper in the face.

"...RUN FOR YOUR LIFE SHINSO! ESCAPE WHILE YOU STILL CAN!" Saya screamed and booked it out of the classroom. Instead of running down the hall like she meant to she ran into a hard body.

"What was that about running away brat?" Came a deep female voice. Saya looked up only to come face to face with the devil herself.

"AAAaAaAaaaAaAAahHhHhHhHhhHhHhHH!!!!" Her scream echoed through the school. The woman grabbed Saya by the collar of her shirt and dragged her in the classroom, but she didn't give in without kicking and flailing around. The woman slammed the door open and chucked Saya into the classroom.

She ended up breaking the window and crashing into the same tree she used when the alarms went off a bit ago. Saya used her radius and pulled it from her arm shaping it into a dagger. She stabbed it into the tree and let it go. Saya flew through the air before landing on her dagger and jumping off of it, ripping it out of the tree and landing back on the window sill. Behind her the large tree snapped in half and crashed into the ground.

"Are you trying to kill me Garlic Breath?!" Saya shouted. The woman turned and ax kicked Saya before she had a chance to know what was happening.

"That is Angel Breath or Master to you brat!" The woman yelled back. There couldn't possibly more tick marks on Saya's face.

"Fine Master. What are you doing here?" Saya asked. Angel Breath glared at Saya and the girl automatically stiffened.

"Was that sarcasm brat? For that i'll make you dig your own grave right before I drown you in your own blood" She sneered.

"More like Devil Breath" Bakugo hissed under his breath.

"What did you say you angry pineapple?" The woman hissed. Saya was waving her hands frantically, praying Bakugo would shut up.

"You got a problem bitch?" Bakugo repeated. Faster then even Saya, the woman got behind the girl and gripped her neck. Saya's eyes widened.

"Master don-" She tried to reason, but the woman wasn't listening. She breathed in Saya's ear not letting her finish her sentence. In seconds her eye glossed over and her face morphed into a terrified expression. Saya gripped her head and began screaming and shaking for about a minute before she passed out cold on the floor.

"Why did you just do that to Nakano?" Kirishima yelled. Angel Breath ignored the red head and kicked Saya's stomach.

"The brat deserved it. Acting like someone else, fighting on television, making friends, and acting like an idiot around them." She sneered. Mina was about to shout something back, but Midoriya beat her to it.

"You're Angel Breath! You're quirk is called dimensional breath. Your breath allows you to either switch dimesnions, or create one of your own, although it doesn't work on yourself. You can send other people to wherever you want as long as your breath touches someone. You're one of the older generation hero's. You retired five years after All Might debuted. You were the number one hero for fifteen years!" he said enthusiastically. She looked at the green haired boy and pointed to him.

"Correct. I actually went to school here with Aizawa and Present Mic as well as Endeavor. I graduated top of my class. Aizawa's the reason I was able to come here today" She said in a sultry voice. A quiet groan came from the ground and Saya picked herself up. She stumbled when she tried to stay upright, but found her balance after a few seconds.

"So Aizawa let you in here, but what are you here for?" Saya asked.

"I'll be watching your class during hero training today. You'll be interning with me and i'd like to see just how much these people know about you" She smirked. Saya sighed and stood next to her Master.

"Okay guys. This is Aska Nui, my Master and legal guardian" She told them all. Nui had only been there for five minutes and Saya was already exhausted.