Master

Finally lunch rolled around and Saya ate her fill like usual. However, instead of sitting by Mina, Bakugo, Kaminari, Sero, and Kirishima she opted to eat alone on the roof. She sighed to herself and looked down at her food. Why did her master always show up at the worst times for her?

A loud screech made Saya tiredly look to her side. Standing at the doorway was the devil herself. She stood there with her arms crossed. Saya took the short moment to take on her masters features. She was wearing her hero costume with consisted of a sleeveless tube top that was purple at the top but changed to silver near the bottom. A black ribbon with a purple star was wrapped around the silver part of the shirt. Attached to the back were two long purple ribbons that swayed in the breeze.The whole thing stopped just above her ribs. Above the tube top was pretty much two long sleeves held together by a thin strand of fabric. With that there it made a triangle shape revealing most of her chest.

Her master's bottoms were black leggings that start high on her hips and dips down into a V shape in the front. One leg went past he knee and was tucked into her purple knee high boots, while the other stopped near her upper thigh and had white bandages wrapped around the end of the legging.

The longer hair on her right side was set into a braid that faded from her normal black hair color to a purple. The rest of her longer hair was pulled into a ponytail that sat closer to the left side of her face. Her bangs were separated into three sections. One was swept to the right side while the other two bunches were swept to the left. The forest green eyes her master had complimented the blacks and purples of her costume well. Lastly a black choker with an amethyst crystal hung from her neck.

"Do you need something Master?" Saya asked. She knew the woman standing before her was well aware of how exhausted she was.

"It seems you've forgotten how terrifying I am. But that's besides the point. Explain. All. Of. It" Master said throwing a newspaper at the girl. Saya caught it and looked at the headline.

The Pillar Of Ten Weapons Strikes Again. Friend or Foe?  Read the cover page. Saya just shrugged and threw the paper at her masters feet.

"Why do you care? We made an agreement years ago. You wouldn't bother me or say a word about me to anyone and vise versa. What do you gain from coming here?" Saya asked. Her voice was cold and detached.

"Ah so you haven't changed after all. It was just an act like I suspected." Nui commented.

"So what?" Saya shot back defensively.

"I wanted to make sure you haven't forgotten the reason I took you in and trained you" Her voice was serious.

"I wanted to make sure you haven't forgotten who you used to be. The sad little girl with nobody left. The broken girl who came to me preaching about revenge. You were eight years old, soaked from the storm knocking on my door in the middle of the night with tears down your face begging me to teach you how to survive" Saya's Master continued.

"I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ANYTHING!" Saya yelled. She dropped her head down as the rain from earlier resumed falling.

"Well it didn't look like it while you were fighting that Todoroki kid, or even that Bakugo." Nui accused.

"Fine! I forgot for a few minutes! Okay I said it! And I hate myself for it! I despise myself for forgetting" Saya began yelling but as she continued her voice began to break and get quieter. Her body was shaking with anger.

"I never should've taken you in all those years ago. You're nothing but a baby trying to be an adult. I regret even helping you" With those words Nui let the door close behind her as she walked back into the building.

Nui walked to the base of the stairs, but stopped when her eyes found one of Saya's classmates.

"You're Todoroki, Endeavors son. What's your relationship with Saya?" Her voice was calm, but deadly. Not unlike Saya's when she gets mad.

"I'm nothing like that bastard, and she's my classmate. Nothing else." Todoroki answered. He hated this woman, not only because she brought up his father, but because of what he did to Nakano earlier.

"Good. Stay away from her. People like you will only distract her from her purpose" Nui told the boy before walking past him and disappearing down the hallway.

On the rooftop Saya was in the same position. Her head hung low with her untouched lunch sitting in her lap. The sweets she got were soggy and/or melted and her plates were filling up with rain water.

Saya was cold and wet, but she didn't care. Nothing mattered except her goal.