Avenge

Saya had taken a trip to her family grave, but this time she had company.

"Aunt Nui don't look so awkward" Saya chuckled. The woman scoffed as she hold flowers in her tense arms.

The younger female kneeled before the grave and spoke to it.

"I did it. I avenged Saro, I haven't gotten to take down your killers mom and dad, but I have a feeling there's more to them then we know. Y'know I had planned on dying after killing them" Saya spoke. She heard Nui suck in a breath. Red lips spread into a small smile.

"but now I have aunt Nui, even if she's mean and smells like garlic" Saya chuckled again when she felt a hand smack her head. She knew that was coming.

"I have friends, nice teachers, and even a new goal. I had always thought that I wanted to fade out with nothing, but self satesfaction, but now I want something different. I don't want death, instead I want a lifw where I can save others. I might suck at rescuing people right now, but I have time to learn, and the people in my class, no, my classmates are all really good at helping people (even Bakugo). I'm sure they wouldn't mind helping me" Saya had opened her eyes and ran her fingers over the grave with a smile.

Tears fell from her eyes, but they weren't bad. Saya cried because event though they weren't there, for the first time in years, she had felt close to her family.

Without waiting for Nui Saya walked out of the graveyard and hopped on a train back home. It took a few hours, but they had gotten to the cemetary before the sun had risen, so Saya got home before noon.

With those things done, Saya was feeling better, but there was a few things she still needed to do. With a determined look on her face the whitette tied the apron around her waist and got to work.

With a long sigh the female looked around the kitchen. She was proud of her work, but she wasn't quite done. A knock interrupted the females musing. After wiping her hands on the apron Saya had run to the door and opened it. Standing in from of her was Kirishima an Bakugo.

"Hey guys. What's up?" She asked.

"We're all going to the pool and we were on our way over. I was in charge of telling you and since we were over here we thought we might as well pick you up. Are you busy?" The red head asked. He looked her up and down before stopping at her face and snickering. The female crossed her arms and leaned on one hip.

"What's so funny?" She asked. Without answering Kirishima burst out laughing before lifting his hand to her face. Saya flinched back slightly but it didn't affect Kirishima. He wiped his thumb over her cheek and licked his finger.

"Ew. It was just plain flour. I was hoping it would be powedered sugar" The male giggling. Saya blushed slightly and looked away.

"Give me a minute to grabsome things and I'll walk with you two" Saya said untying her apron. She walked up the stairs and the two males found her place on the couch.

"Why don't you confess already?" Bakugo said flatly. Kirishima jumped slightly and turned red.

"What do you mean? I don't like Nakano or anything. I mean she's a good friend, so I do like her. Not like that though. I mean would it be weird if I did?"Kirishima said.

"Stop rambling.It's obvious you two like each other. You're both idiots someone has to m ake the first move" Bakugo said stretching out his arms along the top of the couch.

"I mean I do like her, but I had found out about her being the Pillar of Ten Weapons before she wanted to tell anyone and I think she's still mad at me" Kirishima confided in his best friend.

"Well all of us know now, so what's your problem?" Bakugo asked.

"I guess you're right. I'm just nervous" Kirishima smiled and scratched the back of his neck. Bakugo huffed.

Saya had just reached the bottom of the stairs with a small bag. They could see a black towel sticking out from it.

"I need to grab some things from the kitchen. I'll be right out" She said. The two males stood up and headed outside. In only a few minutes Saya had joined them outside with a second bag.

"Okay, i'm ready we can go" She said. To the pool they go.