Scared?

It was the end of the second day of the camp and everyone had finally finished eating dinner. The cats had rallied all the students from both classes for some kind of scare competition. Class 1B would hide in the forest and set up themselves along that path, while class 1A waited until they were ready. Aizawa was going around with a bag with numbers in it. Whoever had the matching numbers were a pair. The numbers also designated the order everyone went in.

Saya was the last one the bag came around to. She looked down at her number and then looked around at her classmates. Most people had found their pair already.

"Nakano!" Someone called. Saya turned around and came face to face with Midoriya. She smiled and help up her matching 8.

Midoriya and Saya chatted about things they could do to scare class 1B while their classmates went.

"I can make skeletons and creepy looking masks. I'm sure Yoayorozu can make what I can't. If we're being honest everyone in our class are scary as they are" Saya said and chuckled.

"I mean knowing someone as stupid as Kaminari is alive makes me shiver" She joked. Midoriya laughed nervously, not wanting to take anyone's side.

"Hey. You smell that?" Saya said. She moved her head around and sniffed the air.

"Something burning. Do you think Todoroki got scared and started a fire?" The white haired girl asked seriously. Just then a wave of blue flames peaked from the tops of the trees. Saya's eyes narrowed at the sight of the fire. In seconds her eyes turned into saucers. She snapped her head to the side and gripped Midoriya as she maneuvered them in a different position.

Saya's arms were wrapped around Midoriya and she squeezed her eyes shut. She felt something graze her face and opened her eyes. Her bottom eye lid stung making her involuntarily flinch. Saya let go of Midoriya as he sprinted off yelling about something.

Saya brought her fingertips to her eye and felt liquid. When she brought her hand back to her face it was dotted in blood.

The next time Saya looked up she saw all of the pussycats fighting. The green haired one was gone and the other three were fighting a lizard man and a magnetic man.

Saya cracked her shoulder bones and sharpened her scapula's as she forced them out of her shoulders. Then she took her femur from each leg and used her knee cap to join the bows forming a bow.

Laying the arrow on the bow, Saya pulled back the wire and shot an arrow at the lizard man. It pierced his weapon; scattering and breaking it into pieces.

The bow quickly disintegrated in her hands. Saya swayed slightly as the bone dust got taken away with the wind.

"Scared?" A haunting familiar voice whispered in Saya's ear. She froze and her body began trembling. Their tongue sat at the base of Saya's neck and licked the bead of sweat along her neck ending in the small space behind her ear.

Saya's body recoiled from the warm touch and she fell forwards before scrambling up and locking eyes with the man who haunts her nightmares to this day.

His green suit was detailed with red and purple embroidery, the top hat upon his head matching as well. He looked like some twisted ring master of a circus. A broad smile was etched into his face. The black makeup on his lips brought out each exaggerated feature on his face. His wide open blood shot eyes, black clown makeup around them, his pointed nose, and his boney features.

He chortled. Gross chocking noises distorting his already eerie laugh. He brought his arms that were held behind his back up to this point stretched out like he was inviting Saya into his arms. She swallowed the lump in her throat and whimpered.

"Interesting quirk you have girl. I haven't seen an ability like that in years. I can't put my finger on where though. I don't remember who I kill unless they're eyes are worth remembering." He said in a breathy voice.

Saya murmured under her breath bringing the mans attention back to her. He cocked his head to the side in a sickening angle and released a straggled breath.

"Huh?" He asked walking closer to Saya.

"I said STAY AWAY!" She screamed. With her eyes closed Saya threw a bone needle at the man. A loud, animalistic grown followed after. Saya cracked an eye open only to be met with a cane smacking into her her face.

The cane had silver at the top and bottom, but the middle section was made from strong glass and full of some kind of clear liquid. Floating in the liquid were multiple pairs of eyes. A certain pair caught her eye. They looked just like hers. Like Saro's.

"I suppose i'm being rude. I'm known as the Eye Hunter!" He announced loudly while letting his small cape rustle in the wind.

"And you're my next kill"