Children are Evil

It was about midday at UA high school. The school all aspiring heroes want to attend because if you go to UA it's almost assures your place as a hero. Class 1A is one of those classes. So, how did this happen?

"So how did this happen?" Kirishima asked as he stared at All Might. Why was he staring at All Might you ask? Well it's simple. He was holding a crying, screaming baby. That baby was Saya Nakano.

"PWAH!!!!" The child cried. It's face was red and puffy. She was wearing nothing, but a white t-shirt that went past her knees and hands. The child was flailing around, swinging it's feet and arms rapidly in a fit. Without noticing Saya had wiggled out of All Might's grip. All of them watched as baby Saya fell from a few feet in the air. With a quiet 'umph' she fell on her butt. The crying and screaming had stopped. All eyes were on the child on the floor.

Her legs were stretched out in front of her and her arms were on her own hips. She looked around for a second before struggling to stand on her own. She got up silently and looked around with tired eyes before stopping on a certain boy. Saya's lips perked into a kissing position and her eyes widened as she flinched back slightly. The child's face stayed neutral, but she wasn't making the weird face she was only a few seconds ago. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt-dress before waddling over to the male. He was the only one sitting in his chair.

His red eyes were directed outside of the window as he rested his head on his hand. Saya stopped waddling right in besides his chair. She looked up at the tall male for a few seconds before reaching her arms up at his. She made a grabbing motion wither her tiny hands.

"Ba! Ba! Ups! Ups!" Little Saya smiled as she tried to get Bakugo to pick her up. The male looked to his side for a few seconds. He stared into Saya's pleading child eyes. Bakugo just scoffed and turned to look out of the window.

"Wow Bakugo! I didn't know you would be so bad with kids" Kaminari stated playfully. Said male turned to the electric blonde with rage filled eyes.

"I'm good a fucking everything. I don't need to prove to you that I can take care of a brat!" Bakugo yelled.

"Young Bakugo please refrain from swearing around young Nakano" All Might scolded. Midoriya walked over to Saya and squatted down earning the females attention. He smiled and held his arms out to her.

"You can stay with me" He said sweetly. Saya stared at him.

"Nu. -uck yoo" She said. Midoriya froze as Saya scooted away from him and got closer to Bakugo. The blonde laughed loudly and smirked.

"I like this kid" Bakugo said. He picked up Saya and put her on his desk next to him.

"Kaachan I don't think you should be the one to look after her. You already taught her one bad word." Midoriya said nervously.

"Oh fuck off Deku" Bakugo yelled while flipping the green haired boy off. Saya looked between the two with wide eyes. Trying to copy Bakugo's expression, Saya smirked, lifting her chubby cheeks and held up her hands. Instead of her middle fingers she was holding up her pointer and pinky fingers on both hands.

"-uck Eku" She repeated.

"Okay! That's enough!" Kirishima yelled. He reached for Saya to take her off Bakugo's desk.

"Young Kirishims I wouldn't do that if I-" All Might began but stopped when the red head looked at him curiously with Saya in his arms.

"Why not? She wanted to be picked up" Kirishima said. All Might pouted in the corner next to Midoriya because they had both been refused by a child.

With wide eyes Saya stared at Kirishima's smiling face. He leaned down and giggled.

"Hey there cutie!" He said. Saya continued to stare at him as she reached out for his face. She put her hands on Kiri's cheeks, making a small slapping sound. Kirishima leaned down trying to figure out what she was trying to do. Saya pulled the males head down and kissed his forehead. He looked up surprised and Saya let go of his cheeks. He looked at her cute smiling face. He eyes were closed and her cheeks pushed up her eyes.