A final thank you

February 16th, 2019, or more so, February 17th at 2 AM, "The Next Ladybug" finally came to an end. And oh boy, has it been a long run. If you haven't checked out the newest chapter, I highly suggest you do so since this might spoil part of it for you.

Thank you all so, so, so much. I don't know how to fully express how thankful I am for the endless support I have received, it means a ton to me, more than I can put into words. I never expected this story to go as far as it did, but what happened completely blew my expectations. So when I say thank you, I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

I've already received a few questions about this book, so I'm going to answer a few questions before I continue on with this.

Will there be a prequel/second book?

No, there will not be a sequel. I've thought about this before, but unfortunately, there will most likely never be a sequel. I want the reader to choose what happens next, as in, I want the people who read this to imagine what happens afterward. I believe releasing a sequel would ruin part of the lore for this book.

(Y/N) and Adrien got a happy ending, and I want to leave it at that. Every major problem they went up against (Hawkmoth, The universe resetting, Emilie, ETC) has been solved. There wouldn't be enough creative material to make a whole new fanfic. It would get stale quickly.

That being said, I do plan to release one-shot specials! I'll release them for different holidays or milestones. But, as for the main story, it's finished. However, you can comment some headcanons if you want and I'll confirm them as true or false.

Will you release any stories outside of this fanfic?

Yes! I will! I've had a lot of people say they love my writing and would love to read more books by me in general, so, I'm happy to announce that I have two stories in the works right now. They aren't Miraculous Ladybug, so if you aren't interested in these fandoms that's 100% fine! This is for the people that are

Book of lies - a Kokichi Ouma X reader (Danganronpa) 
EDIT:  this has been released!

Along with a yet to be named Meliodas X reader (Seven Deadly sins)

As I said, these are just for people who are interested in the characters or my writing!! You're under no obligation to read these ^^

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me!! You can DM me or ask in the comments. Whether its a question about something in the story or just something random, go ahead.

Thank you so much for the love and support I've received throughout the years. The amount of support I've gotten is mind-blowing. When I first started this fanfic, I never expected it to grow big. I thought "hey, maybe I'll get a couple hundred reads at most." At the time I'm writing this, this book has close to 300 thousand reads. That's... Almost hard to comprehend. When this book was smaller, I used to envy books with the number of reads I have currently. It's always been a little goal of mine to have a story that's somewhat successful, and somehow this story made it.

I've gained a lot more confidence in my writing from all of this. When I started out, I truly believed my writing was garbage. And now, I have the confidence to make new stories. It means a lot to me, truly.

So, from everything in my heart, Thank you for reading The Next Ladybug. - Xchatnoir