[16] Business partner

Your father had arrived home, and it was the day after he arrived. You woke up and slumped down the stairs in your pajamas, too hungry to get dressed. Besides, it was saturday anyways. You stumbled into the kitchen and opened the fridge, contemplating just eating a bunch of whipped cream. But, you decided to eat a bagel instead. You took out the bagels and put one in the toaster, also taking out some cream cheese. You looked over and saw your dad at the dining room table. "Good morning, kiddo." He said. "Good morning." You responded, in a sleepy tone. You came to notice your dad was dressed up in a suit and tie, rather fancy. "Why are you all dressed up?" You asked, putting your attention back to the toaster, while still listening for his reply. "Oh, well, actually. I have a business partner who lives in the area. He's a very strict man, and i'd like to make a good impression." Your dad stated.

"Oh, well, good luck." You said, flashing him a smile, before pulling your bagel out of the toaster. "Well, that's the thing." He began to say, you honestly just expected him to say he was going to be leaving for another few days. "He has a son around your age, and i think it would be a good idea for you two to meet. I told him you're a behaved child, and wouldn't be a bad influence, and he agreed to allow you to come over." He said. "Really?" You asked, excitedly, spreading the cream cheese onto your bagel. "Yes, just dress relatively nice. Nothing crazy, just something nice." Your dad said. You nodded, sitting down at thr table and beginning to eat your bagel. "We leave in a few hours, i know you'll be ready by then." He said. You let out an "mhm!" Before going back to eating. After finishing breakfast, you went upstairs and started to get ready.

You rummaged through your closet and found a nice looking (F/C) dress. It went down a little above the knees. It wasn't anything extravagent, it was simpe. But whoever your dads friend was wouldn't be repulsed by it, and to your dad, that's what mattered. You placed a matching (F/C) bow on your head and then looked in the mirror. "It looks decent enough." You said to yourself. After some waiting, it was time for you and your dad dad to leave. You both left your house and got into your dad's car, driving to the place. You has closed your eyes, resting your head on the seat. After a while, you heard your dad talk to someone. You opened your eyes and scanned the area surrounded the exterior. "What? The Agreste manor?" You whispered to yourself. Your father had been talking to Nathalie, letting her know he was there. Your eyes widened as the gates swung open. "Father, are you working with Gabriel Agreste?" You asked, turning your head to him.

"Why, yes, i am. I'm surprised you know who he is." Your dad said. "His posters are everywhere, I'm pretty sure everyone in Paris knows who he is." Your father laughed. "I guess you have a point." Your dad replied, parking in the fancy looking parking lot. You realized the son your dad had mentioned was Adrien, so you'd get to see him. You both stepped out of the car and approached the door, which seemed to swing open the moment you approached it. There stood Nathalie, who gave a monotone look. "Mr. (L/N), how nice to see you. And you must be (Y/N). " Nathalie said, your father nodded. "Mr. (L/N), wait here for a moment while i escort (Y/N) to Adrien's room. In front of Adrien's door stood the gorilla, who you had seen on many occasions. He gave a short nod to Nathalie, who didn't have to say anything, before moving out of the way. Nathalie softly knocked on Adrien's door. "Adrien, Mr. (L/N)'s daughter is here." She stated.

It took a moment, but you heard footsteps coming up to the door. The door swung open, and Adrien had attempted to put on a fake smile. He probably assumed it was a random person, and while he'd never be purposely mean to someone, some days he didn't feel like interacting with people. "Hi-" He said, but was cut off by himself. His gaze met with yours, and his eyes then widened. His cheeks turned to a bright pink, putting on a genuine smile this time. "(Y/N)!" He said. "Hi, Adrien!" You replied. Nathalie walked off without saying another word as you entered Adrien's room. The door shut and again, the gorilla guarded the door. "Are our fathers working together?" Adrien asked. You nodded. "Yes, i didn't know that until just now though." You said. "That surprises me. My dads not really the type to collaborate with other companies." He responded.