Chapter 23: Ryan, Emily and Troy

"He eats like a pig! Well even pigs have more class," Jade said as she watched Ryan devour his meal. "It's like he's never seen chicken before and he has been here for some time now, he should be used to all the food!"

"This city has deprived Ryan of this for so long, now that he is getting what he wants, he will do exactly what I need him to do," he replied.

"Yes, the powers he has displayed is amazing. He will lead us to our goal and then the other side of this truth will come out," Jade said wickedly.

"You are absolutely right. I heard that we will be getting Intel on a certain person that our enemies have acquired?"

"You heard right. She will be sending the information soon and we will always be several steps ahead of our enemy. There is no way they are gonna win this war especially when we unleash your warriors into the city."

"You tell her that if she does her job right, she will be rewarded."

"You do realize what she has asked for boss?" Jade asked with a little concern.

"I do and if I get what I want, she will get what she wants. For now we are moving at the right pace. They all need to get to know each other as well, trust me, I know what I am doing."

***

"What do you think they are talking about?" Emily asked Ryan. Ryan glanced up to see who Emily was asking about.

"Jade and the boss? Probably about our next training session," he replied as he took another huge bite out of his chicken. Emily looked at him in disgust.

"Can't you like, eat properly dude?" she asked.

"Look," Ryan replied as he continued to chew his food, "I haven't eaten this well is months so give me a break... Besides we are gonna need all the strength we can get when we takeover this city."

"So you thought a bald look will some extra edge to everything?" Emily teased.

"As a matter of fact, yes! My hair represented the old me, now that it's gone I am free to embrace the new me!" Ryan replied as he continued to shove food in his mouth. "You know," he continued as he took as gulp of water, "I think you need to do the same."

"What do you mean by that? What's wrong with me?" Emily fired back.

"Dude don't get me wrong! I think you've amazing brown wavy hair and your pale grey eyes are a real stand out. You're the perfect height and have the perfect pointed noise and your thin lips are just the cherry on top. However, this is a new start as I said, don't you feel you need to change to something about you to represent the you that you are now?"

"You are right, I need to change something about me so that Skyler is completely shocked when she sees me! Coz I can't wait to get my revenge on Skyler, I will hunt her down if I have to, she is going to be amongst the first that will feel my wrath!" Emily said bitterly.

"Damn girl! What did this Skyler do to you?" Ryan asked curiously. "I was just talking about changing something about you and you took things to a whole other level!"

"Well, we are gonna be working together, so I guess you should know," Emily replied.

***

"I really think we have a chance this time Skyler, we actually made it to the finals! THE FINALS!!" Emily said happily.

"You are so right, our crew has everything to make it! We got the cool crew name 'Salvation' and everybody has a unique dancing style," Skyler replied enthusiastically.